Can you stat change Bo?

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Geary Digit.3540 said:I'm curious if you can stat change specialization weapons like Bo into stats other than the three initially selectable, such as Berserker's, or if that only applies to 'generic' ascended weapons.

Any ascended can be transmogrified in the forge to any stat.

I haven't tried but I don't think you can stat change trinkets correct? Not sure about the back piece either.

Edit: You can stat change the Mist versions but not sure about the LS ones or the ones from the Laurel vendor.

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Geary Digit.3540 said:I'm curious if you can stat change specialization weapons like Bo into stats other than the three initially selectable, such as Berserker's, or if that only applies to 'generic' ascended weapons.

I haven't tried but I don't think you can stat change trinkets correct? Not sure about the back piece either.

Edit: You can stat change the Mist versions but not sure about the LS ones or the ones from the Laurel vendor.

Of the LWS3 trinkets, only the Bloodstone ones can have their stats changed. With the others, you're stuck with whatever you selected.

@Optimator.3589 said:

Of the LWS3 trinkets, only the Bloodstone ones can have their stats changed. With the others, you're stuck with whatever you selected.

Good point. I amended my text to refer specifically to armor and weapons.