[NA][PvX] Memories of Arah (MoA) is recruiting all levels of players! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvX] Memories of Arah (MoA) is recruiting all levels of players!

yawnee.5173yawnee.5173 Member ✭✭
edited June 13, 2019 in Looking For Guild

Hello! Memories of Arah is a social PvX guild that loves to have fun and participate in all sorts of content together. We are small-medium ish size with member types that range from release day vets to brand new players, so we are constantly doing all levels of content. Whether it is raids or lower level story missions, our focus is to have fun and enjoy GW2 together.

We actively use discord, do not have a rep requirement, and do not kick due to inactivity. We host guild missions on friday nights at 10:30PM EST and some sort of guild fun event on Saturday at 10p EST (can be in-game, some browser game, movie nights, etc). We also do raids every other week during the Saturday time slot when enough people are available and wanting to do so.

For those interested in WvW, most of us are on Borlis Pass, but that is not a requirement and we do have members on different servers as well.

We gladly welcome all types of players, whether you are a returning player, brand new to Guild Wars, or are just looking for a social guild to join :)

Comments

• Hey, I'm a newish player (about level 43) looking to join an active guild for mainly PvE. How can I join?

• yawnee.5173yawnee.5173 Member ✭✭

Hey! I can send a guild invite directly to you using your username. I also sent you a message in-game with the discord link as well. Next time you come online, you should see both of those

• SkeithDE.8942SkeithDE.8942 Member
    edited June 14, 2019

Hello! I'm a player with several months experience (Have several Level 80 Characters and a Mastery Rank of 150) but still haven't managed to find an active guild. I want to get into stuff like raids and guild content, and Memories of Arah sounds wonderful! I'd really be happy if you welcomed me into this Guild!

edited June 14, 2019

Sounds perfect! We run guild content weekly and are looking to get into raiding more consistently :) And have a few members who are willing to teach

• Hi! I'm getting back into the game right now and I'd like to give your guild a try :)
    I'll be in-game in a minute so you can contact me there

• Hi! I am a returning player who is gearing up. I have nearly a full set ascended gear and I'm interested in learning more about fractals and raids. Is the guild still recruiting?

• Hey! Returning player looking to join a group to have fun and play together. Shoot me a message and lets play!

Invites sent to all :) We'll hopefully be running some Fractal and Raid training sessions soon, with enough interest. Hero Point train in POF tonight too, for any who are interested.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.