[NA][PvX] Memories of Arah (MoA) is recruiting all levels of players!

yawnee.5173

Hello! Memories of Arah is a small, casual PvX guild that loves to have fun and participate in all sorts of content together. Whether you're brand new or long-time vet, we are always looking for new friends to join us as we explore Tyria!

More Info:

• Guild Events: Friday or Saturday nights at 10PM EST! These events can be anything from fractals nights, guild missions, movie nights, browser games, festival events, etc. We try to always have at least one event for every currently running GW2 event (whether it is a festival, World Boss train event, mastery XP event, etc).

• Fractals: We have members in all tiers who are always looking for more people to do fractals with. Beginners welcome :)

• WvW: most of us are on Borlis Pass, but that is not a requirement and we do have members on different servers as well.

• Hero Point trains (HoT and PoF) are run whenever we have a few members who want it. (I have plenty of elite specs to unlock on alts, so i'm always willing to organize one).

• Discord: we have a server that we use for text chat 24/7. Voice chat is available too and is used mostly for events and group content, but it is not a requirement for participating.

• We do not require representation and do not kick due to inactivity

We gladly welcome all types of players, whether you are a returning player, brand new to Guild Wars, or are just looking for a social guild to join.Feel free to post below or message me in-game @ yawnee.5173

Naturally with all of the stay-at-home orders and quarantines, things are a bit wonky atm. Some of us are on more and some of us are on less

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I'm a player with several months experience (Have several Level 80 Characters and a Mastery Rank of 150) but still haven't managed to find an active guild. I want to get into stuff like raids and guild content, and Memories of Arah sounds wonderful! I'd really be happy if you welcomed me into this Guild!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...