the patch failed — Guild Wars 2 Forums

the patch failed

shadow behemoth still does not drop node if you do wurm first. literally just updated then did shadow behemoth.

Comments

• notebene.3190notebene.3190 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe it needs to get past reset to kick in? You posted about 10 min before reset. Maybe try the one in 1.5h from now?

In the event I don't get a chance, thank you all for the company and help when I needed it from time to time.

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Aetheldrake.6395 said:
    shadow behemoth still does not drop node if you do wurm first. literally just updated then did shadow behemoth.

Had you already killed either prior to reset?

And I can vouch that this worked since I was not getting anything from SB before if I had done wurm.

• i didnt even play before reset until right before i posted this cuz of work. picked up yesterdays daily at like 7pm (my reset is 8pm). many other people were in the same situation. literally didnt play until the jungle wurm before reset. updated, restarted game TWICE, did shadow behemoth. no mining node. reset has nothing to do with it.

@Aetheldrake.6395 said:
    i didnt even play before reset until right before i posted this cuz of work. picked up yesterdays daily at like 7pm (my reset is 8pm). many other people were in the same situation. literally didnt play until the jungle wurm before reset. updated, restarted game TWICE, did shadow behemoth. no mining node. reset has nothing to do with it.

When you did wurm, both it and SB got flagged as being done for the day. The patch didn't reset that flag which is why you did not get see the node after SB pre-reset.

• Hashberry.4510Hashberry.4510 Member ✭✭✭

Can confirm it works.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.