WIll there ever be a premium warclaw skin? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WIll there ever be a premium warclaw skin?

Basically the title. I know we got that one pack of basic reskins but it's not what the most people wanted. I play wvw on two characters, why would I need the other skins i'm forced to buy with a pack if I clearly don't like them or want to use them? 2 of which are low effort and not worth even 400gem price. Fringe mount like beetle which is used far less got a premium skin, but still nothing about warclaw, and here I am, hoping to see something every time a new patch hits. Even if it's not in patch notes I wait for datamined items to check and see. Beetle got that hedgehog skin not too long after release, even Skyscale got one which I bought and love it but I still wait on a proper Warclaw skin.

Comments

• Samuel.4812Samuel.4812 Member ✭✭✭

Seriously. I was expecting us to get it before any skyscale skins. What gives? I hope they do and it's a dolyak or something. I'm not a fan of any of the skins and I have all of em

• Trise.2865Trise.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭

"Ever"? Probably.
    Right now or soon? Probably not.

If we want ANet to step up their game, then we must step up ours.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

I will accept only one Warclaw premium skin

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.