Some of the Funerary Armor requirements should be reviewed

Aldath.1275

I'll say this: the funerary armor collection is hard to get and not because it's challenging, but because of how some things work.

Right now we have a Legendary Hunt that has about a week without working for the chest collection, one Meta Event a lot of people doesn't know and it's incredibly hard (The time given to kill 4 champions with tough CC bars is riddiculous) and a couple items that are stupidly RNG dependant (the flowers from flax and the grapes from vegectables, being that more than half the map is branded crap).

I've tried to get the Serpent's Ire item all week and it's always the same: failed or no one shows up because they say it's a bs event.

the flowers from flax and the grapes from vegectables, being that more than half the map is branded crap

For that collection each of the items have a non-RNG node on the map. It is a once per day per character thing so it is either 10 days or 10 characters or some combination of both.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

the flowers from flax and the grapes from vegectables, being that more than half the map is branded crap

For that collection each of the items have a non-RNG node on the map. It is a once per day per character thing so it is either 10 days or 10 characters or some combination of both.

Yup, I used them to help me completing it, but I still find it quite BS when the mineral and the wood drop like candy, as well as the treasure ones. Then you get the flower and grapes which are a pain to get.

Maybe I was lucky with the LFG-Squad I found, but I did Serpent's Ire like 1 week ago and basically 1 shot it. Just know the positions where the 5 zealots spawn in the 2nd phace and have everyone put CC abilities on and split in 5 groups. This is the hardest part of the whole event but is more than doable. Just help other groups out when your group is done for instance.

The collecting of the Elon Riverlands(lily) and Vabbi(grapes) are annoying sure, but as a person above me said, both zones have a 1 day spawn of guaranteed drop. I also activated a gathering boost on the Vabbi map and got basically 10 grapes after 2 full clears (use the boost in the evening, do a run, log out, log back in next day to do another run with the boost).

Out of the whole collection though, these are the only things that somewwhat take some time, so to say it is hard? Not in my opinion. And you unlock it for all your characters. I bought 3 complete armor sets for my alts, it's really handy.

Got the entire collection done in less than 24h.

Did the Vabbi meta twice in one day, so totally doable, especially now when a lot of people know about it, I did it on day two when no one had any clue what to do.Go to LFG and join on random groups to switch maps, all the gathering nodes will be respawned (except the rare ones).

@Skuzz.6580 said:Maybe I was lucky with the LFG-Squad I found, but I did Serpent's Ire like 1 week ago and basically 1 shot it. Just know the positions where the 5 zealots spawn in the 2nd phace and have everyone put CC abilities on and split in 5 groups. This is the hardest part of the whole event but is more than doable. Just help other groups out when your group is done for instance.

The collecting of the Elon Riverlands(lily) and Vabbi(grapes) are annoying sure, but as a person above me said, both zones have a 1 day spawn of guaranteed drop. I also activated a gathering boost on the Vabbi map and got basically 10 grapes after 2 full clears (use the boost in the evening, do a run, log out, log back in next day to do another run with the boost).

Out of the whole collection though, these are the only things that somewwhat take some time, so to say it is hard? Not in my opinion. And you unlock it for all your characters. I bought 3 complete armor sets for my alts, it's really handy.

I got the torment one done by accident yesterday ... which was a bit weird because it looked like the whole thing was headed for failure.

Archived