Dear ANet...

juanita.8257

Good afternoon. I just want to beg to ANet team: please stop nerfing the classes in WvW. Im a noob and i love to play WvW. But when i am trying to learn how to play a class u guys nerf em. Right now i am playing with a chrono / mirage which is in a bad place in WvW and im trying to do my best to help my server, and i hope u dont make some changes that force me to delete the character.

Ive read that engineers are the best class in WvW right now and im leveling one. I also have read people complaining about them and I just hope when i reach lvl 80 u guys dont nerf the class. I dont wanna waste my time leveling an useless class.

I wonder if u are gonna rebalance all the classes in WvW because right now zergs only wants firebrands, scourges, heralds and eles.

Thank you for ur time and sorry for my crappy english. Im from South America.

@juanita.8257 said:Good afternoon. I just want to beg to ANet team: please stop nerfing the classes in WvW. Im a noob and i love to play WvW. But when i am trying to learn how to play a class u guys nerf em. Right now i am playing with a chrono / mirage which is in a bad place in WvW and im trying to do my best to help my server, and i hope u dont make some changes that force me to delete the character.

Ive read that engineers are the best class in WvW right now and im leveling one. I also have read people complaining about them and I just hope when i reach lvl 80 u guys dont nerf the class. I dont wanna waste my time leveling an useless class.

I wonder if u are gonna rebalance all the classes in WvW because right now zergs only wants firebrands, scourges, heralds and eles.

Thank you for ur time and sorry for my crappy english. Im from South America.

just play mesmer they are doing fine..

gravity wells in bubbles and the other pull thing before people pop stab means cus of u ur server kils up to 5 guys easily...

Mesmer is in a good place for what the class does, it's utility focused and the amount of utility it brings is quite good, mass invis, portal, illusion of life, stability + more. Even for roaming the class is good as it has mobility and high damage potentional. It's a class you can easily fuck up on and pay for it with your life but it's definitely not a class that's been nerfed into the ground. As a Mesmer main I agree buffs would be lovely but in reality they are far from in a bad place currently.

Edit1: I've never had any issue what so ever being invited into groups running around as a Mesmer (Chronomancer built around utility) simply because of what a Mesmer can do. It's true most groups want other classes but it's simply because quite often if not always groups have their already selected guild Mesmer who they trust and know.

I might also suggest playing what your enjoy. Be able to run multiple builds. So when something gets needed at least you’ll still enjoy

Wouldn’t shock me if scrapper got a nerf within 2-3 months, but I would hope not as it has helped increase the number of classes represented in each Zerg.

@"Eliren.4985" said:Mesmer is in a good place for what the class does, it's utility focused and the amount of utility it brings is quite good, mass invis, portal, illusion of life, stability + more. Even for roaming the class is good as it has mobility and high damage potentional. It's a class you can easily kitten up on and pay for it with your life but it's definitely not a class that's been nerfed into the ground. As a Mesmer main I agree buffs would be lovely but in reality they are far from in a bad place currently.

Edit1: I've never had any issue what so ever being invited into groups running around as a Mesmer (Chronomancer built around utility) simply because of what a Mesmer can do. It's true most groups want other classes but it's simply because quite often if not always groups have their already selected guild Mesmer who they trust and know.

ty for ur answer.

Ive seen so many times when a commander requires to bring "meta" classes to the zerg. I bet each class has something good to offer to the servers but most of them get ditched because they are not mindless scourges that just have to press f1 and staff 2, 3, 4, 5 and all enemies dead. I feel scared when ANet announce a "class balance" because it means nerfs.

As a mesmer ive never seen any comander to ask for a chrono or a mirage on the team chat :disappointed:

I wonder if u are so kind to share a good "zerg" build, please.

Thank you.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:I might also suggest playing what your enjoy. Be able to run multiple builds. So when something gets needed at least you’ll still enjoy

Wouldn’t shock me if scrapper got a nerf within 2-3 months, but I would hope not as it has helped increase the number of classes represented in each Zerg.

Thank you for ur answer. I would shock if scrappers got nerfed because is the class im leveling right now :disappointed:

@juanita.8257 said:

@"Eliren.4985" said:Mesmer is in a good place for what the class does, it's utility focused and the amount of utility it brings is quite good, mass invis, portal, illusion of life, stability + more. Even for roaming the class is good as it has mobility and high damage potentional. It's a class you can easily kitten up on and pay for it with your life but it's definitely not a class that's been nerfed into the ground. As a Mesmer main I agree buffs would be lovely but in reality they are far from in a bad place currently.

ty for ur answer.

Ive seen so many times when a commander requires to bring "meta" classes to the zerg. I bet each class has something good to offer to the servers but most of them get ditched because they are not mindless scourges that just have to press f1 and staff 2, 3, 4, 5 and all enemies dead. I feel scared when ANet announce a "class balance" because it means nerfs.

As a mesmer ive never seen any comander to ask for a chrono or a mirage on the team chat :disappointed:

Thank you.

Send me a message here on the forums and il share with you my personal build that I run and get to do all types of content with ease as. And commanders don't ask specifically for mesmers because as mentioned, usually every guild has 1 or 2 dedicated mesmers and you don't need a lot of them so they ask for classes they need instead most of the time but Mesmer is very much a meta class and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! :)

@Eliren.4985 said:

@Eliren.4985 said:Mesmer is in a good place for what the class does, it's utility focused and the amount of utility it brings is quite good, mass invis, portal, illusion of life, stability + more. Even for roaming the class is good as it has mobility and high damage potentional. It's a class you can easily kitten up on and pay for it with your life but it's definitely not a class that's been nerfed into the ground. As a Mesmer main I agree buffs would be lovely but in reality they are far from in a bad place currently.

ty for ur answer.

Thank you.

Send me a message here on the forums and il share with you my personal build that I run and get to do all types of content with ease as. And commanders don't ask specifically for mesmers because as mentioned, usually every guild has 1 or 2 dedicated mesmers and you don't need a lot of them so they ask for classes they need instead most of the time but Mesmer is very much a meta class and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! :)

i dont know how to send private messages on the forum :anguished:

@juanita.8257 said:

@Eliren.4985 said:Mesmer is in a good place for what the class does, it's utility focused and the amount of utility it brings is quite good, mass invis, portal, illusion of life, stability + more. Even for roaming the class is good as it has mobility and high damage potentional. It's a class you can easily kitten up on and pay for it with your life but it's definitely not a class that's been nerfed into the ground. As a Mesmer main I agree buffs would be lovely but in reality they are far from in a bad place currently.

ty for ur answer.

Thank you.

i dont know how to send private messages on the forum :anguished:

Sent you one :)