Looking for guilds offering raid services?

Hey all!

I enjoy playing the game, but as I advance at work, I have less and less time to play. I'm really wanting that Oblivion staff skin, but I just don't have the time to play to dedicate to getting it like I would like to. I would love to take the time and learn the raid enough to not need to use a service like this. Hopefully in the future I get more free time. Anyway, I read that if you complete "Voice in the Void" on challenge mode, you automatically get Dhuum's Top-Tier Supplies. I'm trying to find a group that has done this run, and that offers this service.

Also, I understand that real money transfer isn't allowed, and that's not what I'm suggesting at all. Let me know if you can help, or know someone that does this :).

if you join any lfg in game w5 w6 and w7, even fail you get crystals reward (from boss health 75% and below). you need 600 crystals for oblivion and at least kill one boss in w5, river (second event) is easy to do with pugs. just keep your LFG for raids open all the time you will get to see a group that don't ask for kill proof etc.ofc u can also join training guild to do raids.