Should update one, one-button replacement equipment button, it is intelligent!

Flee.5602

ANet is already working on build templates (and presumably build load-outs). There's no release date announced, so I'd guess probably not for 3-4 months at least, probably longer. I've been waiting for over 7 years (counting from when ANet first said the game wouldn't have templates, before launch); I can wait a few more months.

Arcdps already has that.

Anet said they are working on templates, but they also said they'll do something with ele (it's been a year, nothing was done), they said they are working on alliances (more than a year, still an ongoing process), they said they'll work more on raids during season 4 (they still release every 9 months with worse and worse quality).

Anet just tells you what you want to hear. The sooner people understand, the less they'll be disappointed.

I personally don't expect templates in at least 2 years considering that 3rd party app already does that job pretty well.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:ANet is already working on build templates (and presumably build load-outs). There's no release date announced, so I'd guess probably not for 3-4 months at least, probably longer. I've been waiting for over 7 years (counting from when ANet first said the game wouldn't have templates, before launch); I can wait a few more months.

I put another set of equipment in my backpack, and the replacement of one by one is very troublesome. haha

@steki.1478 said:Arcdps already has that.

Anet said they are working on templates, but they also said they'll do something with ele (it's been a year, nothing was done), they said they are working on alliances (more than a year, still an ongoing process), they said they'll work more on raids during season 4 (they still release every 9 months with worse and worse quality).

Anet just tells you what you want to hear. The sooner people understand, the less they'll be disappointed.

I personally don't expect templates in at least 2 years considering that 3rd party app already does that job pretty well.

Long hours of work can be understood as they work very hard to every detail. But many of them are always on the list of bosses’ dismissals! Really worried about them lol