Vote for changes to PVE difficulties, Solo Play, Team Play and Group Play. Throughout All lvl 80 map

I love guild wars 2 and it has a great future. Guild wars 2 has always had a max level of 80 with high tier gear (Ascended/Legendary) - the same state I believe xDThe problem with pve at the moment isn't the content, there are amazing maps, explorations, farming and several ways of enjoyment but the problem at the lvl 80 maps, they do not grant the player a challenge destroying foes in a matter of seconds. this applies to all lvl 80 maps.A player with max gear, both armour, trinkets, and weapons with customizable traits can destroy anything without no effort at all, sadly this needs to change making pve enjoyable.I would like players to vote for this, mainly for solo play, team play, squad and meta (increasing meta hp as you can finish a meta in 1 min sadly AKA AB xD)

Anet PLEASE CONSIDER!!!!!makes lvl 80 maps enjoyable by increasing the difficulties. as a long term player --- years.. guild wars is an amazing series but guild wars 2 level restriction with high tier gear makes maps created in the future useless, easy and never returning using the same elite trait (mostly)Example of changes would be bloodstone fen white mantel foes, they utilize our profession skills which is amazing enough and would like to see some elite system used as well but easy to kill the cause of the op gear max out and bet 90% of gw2 population already have maxed out gear.

LV 80 soloing in Gendarran Fields is not the same as a LV 80 soloing in The Desolation.

Future maps seem just fine. The mobs in Lake Doric are a ramp up in difficulty from HoT, and some of the branded and awakened mobs you face in S4 are a step up from PoF.

Is core tyria ezmode? Yes, and from what I've heard, it always has been. And the game is working towards its 7th anniversary, so I don't see why all of a sudden the lack of difficulty in core maps is a problem.

I think OP overestimates the GW2 community. I am quite confident that nowhere near 90% of the population have maxed out gear. If you look at the Raid and Fractals community, then yes, absolutely. The figure will probably even be higher than 90%. But for casual open world content? Hardly. First of all that's where you will find the main bulk of people who just play the game to relax after a busy day, people who have no specific goal besides a little downtime. And as an extention to the original argument, there is absolutely no need to equip max gear on characters if all you do is run around in open world and do events or other stuff.

The argument has already been made that there are more difficult maps out there, like Bloodstone Fen, Lake Doric or the HoT maps. Open world does not need to be a unified whole. In fact, maps with different levels of difficulty fit GW2 pretty well, since it's a diverse community and this way everyone has a place to go. People who want a challenge in open world can go to the more difficult maps, while people who just prefer to wind down and enjoy the game on a casual level can stick to maps that require no endgame skills at all. Not every game needs to be a challenge, or a challenge 100% of the time. I don't see the sense in trying to change a game into something it was never meant to be, instead of looking for games that are actually designed to be challenging.

yawn For the umpteenth time in this kind of discussion I vote no. Personally, I think one of GW2 strengths is that it is accessible to a wide range of players of varying skill levels. If they suddenly started imposing a standard game wide skill level they would lose the folks who don't want to play at that level. If all level 80 maps were made so hard that they required elite skills, you'd see some players voting with their feet - by leaving. The same thing would happen if all the level 80 maps were made so easy that even the most casual player could breeze through them. Then other players would stomp out the door. Why ask Anet to alienate players? All that does is hurt the game in the long run. My preferred solution would be to ask Anet to keep developing a range of options so every player could find something in the game they liked. Develop some harder content? Yes. Develop more casual content? Yes. More medium hard content? Sure. The more options there are, the more people will be drawn to the game.

I think most of the content is fine, specially for solo players, and we have fractals for a nice progressive dificulty mode however I would say that its time for a change to the meta events.

I don't think these are challanging enough and are generally easily completed without much difficulty. I'd like the meta bosses to have a fractal like random fuck things up effect like higher level fractals have, just to make players think a little bit and maybve make the odd ones fail now and again

I absolutely loathe the White Mantle in lake Doric. And I don't feel like changing my gear just to deal with 'em. I'm not advocating taking them away either but things are fine as they are. Actual mob difficulty-wise.

Oh. And while I might have a couple characters max geared my healer can't do enough damage. Basicly soulbeast is fine, chrono not enough damage, holo too squish. All the others just go in to farm so yeah. The mobs are actually too rough for them. I just run. Sometimes harvest, die, run to next node.