Greatsword and Scepter

Sarnax.8357

Yes.................................But seriously, you could play a viper gs/scp reaper. It's quite a bit of fun. Just make sure to take the traits that turn blind into chill and chill into bleed. With those two, your gs 4 becomes 8 stacks of bleed and your auto attack bleeds too. I suggest the blinding well too, for some extra control and damage.

I enjoy this build when I'm not feeling too try hard in open world.

@Loboling.5293 said:But seriously, you could play a viper gs/scp reaper. It's quite a bit of fun. Just make sure to take the traits that turn blind into chill and chill into bleed. With those two, your gs 4 becomes 8 stacks of bleed and your auto attack bleeds too. I suggest the blinding well too, for some extra control and damage.

Just a reminder Chilling Darkness has a 3 second ICD.

For what gamemode do you want a build, using those weapons?

Pve could look like this: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAR7IjM0Q1N2WD83YpYwoaCXhbVUAYAkAi7hBxkIA-jxRFQBJV9nRqEEAXEgUs/wP1N0Qlf96JAEAIBY8EPsp2UwNdT30NdT3UFPxT8EPxT8EPxT8EPSBAzyK-e

For skill rotation just look up on youtube. There might also be a better build. That's just what I came up with.Take epi if you need cleave signet of spite for little bit more power dmg

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

@Loboling.5293 said:But seriously, you could play a viper gs/scp reaper. It's quite a bit of fun. Just make sure to take the traits that turn blind into chill and chill into bleed. With those two, your gs 4 becomes 8 stacks of bleed and your auto attack bleeds too. I suggest the blinding well too, for some extra control and damage.

If I remember correctly, the chilling darkness ICD was added back when Deathly Chill did 3 bleeds per chill.Now that Deathly Chill does only 1 bleed in PvP/WvW, and 2 bleed in PvE, the ICD in chilling darkness is really unnecessary and should be removed.

@"Sarnax.8357" said:Hi All - Question for this group. Is there a build which can incorporate GS and Scp? While I know one is considered Power and the other Condi, I was wondering if there was some fun build out there which used both.

Thanks for the help!

I currently use this for WvW roaming. I wouldn't say it is optimal, but so far it works okay and is fun =)

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRUQNAR7Ync0AF3gd2A+0A0biliBLuHOETiUDhlQRIKA8tKAA-jlyHQBhTzwvOCAA4CA4UlgK7gA8T1f41+DBU5XN1BEgHAQ4gBg3x5AuREREREBA-w

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

If I remember correctly, the chilling darkness ICD was added back when Deathly Chill did 3 bleeds per chill.Now that Deathly Chill does only 1 bleed in PvP/WvW, and 2 bleed in PvE, the ICD in chilling darkness is really unnecessary and should be removed.

@"Sarnax.8357" said:Hi All - Question for this group. Is there a build which can incorporate GS and Scp? While I know one is considered Power and the other Condi, I was wondering if there was some fun build out there which used both.

Thanks for the help!

I currently use this for WvW roaming. I wouldn't say it is optimal, but so far it works okay and is fun =)

The Chilling Darkness ICD was added soon after the Specialization update, when they added Bitter Chill. The combo of Spite and Curses (this was pre elite specs I might add) made Well of Darkness very potent in WvW, as it inflicted Blind, Chill and 3 Vuln per pulse making it a very good zerg snare. Anet saw this and nerfed to 5s icd and later reduced to 3s.

Yes I am still very bitter about the whole thing.