This new outfit should be new legendary armor

@Ragnarox.9601 said:You should follow same quality of this outfit and make new wvw , pvp legendary armor in the fall as you promised. I rarely buy outfits but this one is really good.

The Devs promised new Legendary Armor for WvW and PvP? The only Dev statement I've seen is that there would be no new armor skins for Legendary Armor. I'd love to see the Dev quote, so I can update my files. Please post.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Ragnarox.9601 said:You should follow same quality of this outfit and make new wvw , pvp legendary armor in the fall as you promised. I rarely buy outfits but this one is really good.

The Devs promised new Legendary Armor for WvW and PvP? The only Dev statement I've seen is that there would be no new armor skins for Legendary Armor. I'd love to see the Dev quote, so I can update my files. Please post.

They said somewhere they are making new wvw weapon set this summer, and new wvw and pvp legendary armors in fall/winter.

I also would like to see a set outside of raids wvw and pvp. I tell you that PvP backpack put me off pvp for life and I won't start about the gems that are raids and wvw.Even if it's just to upgrade an ascended set, give me the time gates the collections I don't care. I just would like the option.
However NOT like that outfit. yes I bit nicer than the current stuff but that isn't my cuppa.

@gateless gate.8406 said:

@hugo.4705 said:What I would love is a way to have legendary armor in PvE outside of raids and WvW. Fractals? Or even better: By doing collections and things around core maps just like gen1 legendaries like The predator?

Or, even better, the game could just mail you a set of legendary PVE armor upon reaching lvl 80. Maximum convenience!

You would make me wait until I hit 80? I expect to find a mail with that armor and a LV 80 boost as soon as I hit LV 2. :trollface:

@kharmin.7683 said:I'm glad it's not a legendary. Not everyone enjoys grinding for legendaries -- heck, I'm having enough trouble with the darned skyscale!

I dont think he or she is saying this should be a legendary, i think they are saying legendary armor in game, for how much gold and effort it takes, should look as good.