Population so Low.... - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Population so Low....

2>

Comments

• Vague Memory.2817Vague Memory.2817 Member ✭✭✭

ANet are the ones that have killed sPvP and are still in the process of winding it down. Asking them to do something about is like asking a psycho to be a nice person. The time they poured the most resources into it was when they thought they could make money from esport sponsorships. Since that crashed and burned, they literally abandoned it. Unfortunately it is all about the money now. More unfortunate is they have forgotten that to make money they have keep players happy.

• NecroSummonsMors.7816NecroSummonsMors.7816 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 24, 2019

Anet Pvp is going to die! Please call an ambulance! Please!
    Oh wait you're the ambulance why you sitting there watching?
    It's in a well of blood, he needs a transfusion or something! We can resurrect it, call a necro!
    emote /laugh in necro :(

• Let it be low.

It's a waste of a perfectly good combat system to be sure, but let it be low.

[Charr Noises]
    [Plays every class]
    [JUST GIT EVEN GUDDER ITS FINE]

• Zephyra.4709Zephyra.4709 Member ✭✭✭

If my everyday ping on NA is 300... and my ping on EU is 400.... I wonder what they would be cOmBiNeD?

PING. LEVEL. OVER. 9000!!! B)

• Arheundel.6451Arheundel.6451 Member ✭✭✭✭

Population is low because matchmaking is pure coding trash , placing vets in the same team with total newbs..too much frustration to keep playing hence me and other quitted seasons ago

-A wise man once said- "Fight cheese with cheese or be cheesed in return, mind not those who will accuse you of being a cheese as they like cheese themselves"

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.