Help with Verdant Brink Nightfall Meta

Are there any players or guilds that still host the verdant brink nightfall meta?If so, can you please add me :)

I've been trying to get the Bladed chestpiece for three weeks now but whenever I check the lfg nothing is there.The PvP reward track has been taking way too long as you need 160 pvp levels.

(Help a player who loves his fashion wars :))

If you are on NA servers there is a guild that does a HoT meta train almost every weekday morning and the last stop is VB night. Look for the Evergreen Group [EVA] in the LFG tool. I think VB prep is usually around 11:00 AM EST US, but can't recall exactly. So check AB and DS LFG a bit before that because those are the ones they do before VB. They start the initial meta train prep at 11:30 UTC (7:30 AM Eastern US time) and the rotation is TD>AB>DS>AB>VB. They are a nice group of people and really good at getting the metas done efficiently.

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:If you are on NA servers there is a guild that does a HoT meta train almost every weekday morning and the last stop is VB night. Look for the Evergreen Group [EVA] in the LFG tool. I think VB prep is usually around 11:00 AM EST US, but can't recall exactly. So check AB and DS LFG a bit before that because those are the ones they do before VB. They start the initial meta train prep at 11:30 UTC (7:30 AM Eastern US time) and the rotation is TD>AB>DS>AB>VB. They are a nice group of people and really good at getting the metas done efficiently.

Ah! I was in EVA this whole time and didn't realize they also ran VB. I just joined their discord and messaged one of their leaders about it. Thanks!

@Kaozkrayken.9570 said:

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:If you are on NA servers there is a guild that does a HoT meta train almost every weekday morning and the last stop is VB night. Look for the Evergreen Group [EVA] in the LFG tool. I think VB prep is usually around 11:00 AM EST US, but can't recall exactly. So check AB and DS LFG a bit before that because those are the ones they do before VB. They start the initial meta train prep at 11:30 UTC (7:30 AM Eastern US time) and the rotation is TD>AB>DS>AB>VB. They are a nice group of people and really good at getting the metas done efficiently.

Ah! I was in EVA this whole time and didn't realize they also ran VB. I just joined their discord and messaged one of their leaders about it. Thanks!

Glad to help. I joined them a few weeks ago during Meta rush week. I have learned a ton from them and even commanded a NUH lane in TD yesterday during their train with some help and advice from a few others in the guild. I've had a commander tag for years and never really used it much aside from tagging to point out a champ or other small event. So it felt cool to use it as part of a large scale event and as a member of a great community. They are all very friendly and helpful. So maybe I'll run in to you during some events. :smile: