people spawning npc on top of event nods!

@Ultramex.1506 said:

@"Blocki.4931" said:That's a side effect of a black lion booster. They don't do it on purpose. Simply click the chest.

you meant Item Booster? Maybe not on purpose but i do find its such a funny "Coincidence" that their inventory is full after gathering it.

When you have 50 people looting chests the chances that one of them might have a booster active and get a full inventory isn't that low. Not everybody has full bag slots either. My main is fully decked out, my thief only has 90 for example.

@Blocki.4931 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:That's a side effect of a black lion booster. They don't do it on purpose. Simply click the chest.

you meant Item Booster? Maybe not on purpose but i do find its such a funny "Coincidence" that their inventory is full after gathering it.

When you have 50 people looting chests the chances that one of them might have a booster active and get a full inventory isn't that low. Not everybody has full bag slots either. My main is fully decked out, my thief only has 90 for example.

Then it's a good idea to remove that NPC from booster as well. Tho most of the time it's deliberate spawn. It's gone that far, people are spawning it on top of crafting stations just to show troll players around. There are many examples, spawning right on top of chests and nods.Open a window and let them deal with what they have to do, remove NPC or remove that blank interaction from it. It isn't a rocket science.

@Blocki.4931 said:That's a side effect of a black lion booster. They don't do it on purpose. Simply click the chest.

This isn't always the case. During this recent event, I was in several maps in a row where someone dropped feasts of different food all around on top of the node, like a dozen on each map, blocking the node. It was intentionally and yeah, it's annoying.

@phs.6089 said:Then it's a good idea to remove that NPC from booster as well. Tho most of the time it's deliberate spawn. It's gone that far, people are spawning it on top of crafting stations just to show troll players around. There are many examples, spawning right on top of chests and nods.Open a window and let them deal with what they have to do, remove NPC or remove that blank interaction from it. It isn't a rocket science.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Or, try using 'Next Ally'. Works like a charm.

Or, like some has suggested, turn the node into loot instead, the gimmick look "cool" on paper but the execution was terrible.

@"Blocki.4931" said:That's a side effect of a black lion booster. They don't do it on purpose. Simply click the chest.

My guess is that's 1% of all cases. 99% are done by "pranksters". But yes, clicking the chest works for me every time. Mesmer Portals don't last forever, no big deal.

It's something I don't find funny, but I don't see how it can be "fixed". The overall level of griefing in this game is pretty low.

If Anet wanted to make resolve this then they would have long ago as people have complained about trolling such as this since SW in 2014. It probably happened before then too. Considering that Anet intentionally added NPC’s in the towns that occasionally get in the way of players using crafting stations, MF, bank, and TP; I doubt Anet will do anything about this.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Considering that Anet intentionally added NPC’s in the towns that occasionally get in the way of players using crafting stations, MF, bank, and TP; I doubt Anet will do anything about this.

This! LOL..

theres this one annoying asura/human npc in DS that always stands exactly on top of a noxious pod... and i always end up conversing with it instead of opening the pod... so annoying!

you mean lots of Merchant Traders on and around the Single LARGE Chest Meta Completion Reward?

it's not to annoy you. it is done to prevent you TO GET Items from the Chest, especially if there are non-Chest items that you also get that pop in your Bottom right screen. if you press "F" lots of times and it is directed to a merchant, it will kinda make you think the the non-Chest items are actually the Chest Items Reward.

yeah, now you know its sinistry..