Adding random Mount skins to the black lion chests would it be too much or would it be alright?

Over time I'm hoping Areanet will add a free skin for every mount that can be acquired after doing a set of achievementsBut until then I'm interested if they could add a random mount skin to the Uncommon drops of the black lion chestsEither a completely random mount skin in the uncommon set or a set of mount skins that changes every update

I do know mount skins can be gotten from the Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock but the chance of getting one from that item is very small...

@Rico.6873 said:Over time I'm hoping Areanet will add a free skin for every mount that can be acquired after doing a set of achievementsBut until then I'm interested if they could add a random mount skin to the Uncommon drops of the black lion chestsEither a completely random mount skin in the uncommon set or a set of mount skins that changes every update

They have included several 2000-gem skins in the BL chest uncommon drops over time. Off the topic of my head, they include...

• Dreadnought Raptor in Sept '18
  • Nightfang Griffon in Oct '18
  • Gecko Springer in Dec '18
  • Hummingbird Skimmer in Apr '19

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Rico.6873 said:Over time I'm hoping Areanet will add a free skin for every mount that can be acquired after doing a set of achievementsBut until then I'm interested if they could add a random mount skin to the Uncommon drops of the black lion chestsEither a completely random mount skin in the uncommon set or a set of mount skins that changes every update

They have included several 2000-gem skins in the BL chest uncommon drops over time. Off the topic of my head, they include...

Those are rare mount skins that change the appearance from the mount skinsWhen those came out people would either A. buy the skin or B. buy a ton of black lion chests to get itI could also ask for the common normal mount skins to be added to the common section but that doesnt feel right somehow...

The Shrine Jackal, too.

I think some of the basic mount adoptions might make it into the Statuette shop....but probably not for a while.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

The Shrine Jackal, too.

I think some of the basic mount adoptions might make it into the Statuette shop....but probably not for a while.

Have there ever be basic mount skins in the Statue shop? :open_mouth:

@Rico.6873 said:Have there ever be basic mount skins in the Statue shop? :open_mouth:

I don't think so; I only keep careful track of BL chests tho.

No, not yet. But glider skins and outfits have been in, and gem store weapons. Eventually, I'm sure we'll see mount skins and chairs. It may be a LONG 'eventually.'

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Am kinda bummed they didn't put the Skyscale in the BL chest as well. Not that there is any guarantee you win it, but I wonder if this isn't an indication that they knew it would sell crazy well anyways?

I think it was because it was the first premium skin. None of the other mounts had their first premium skin added to the chest. Those that were added were all the second ones. So if they ever make a second 2k gems one for the skyscale it will probably be added, too.