Dishonor. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Dishonor.

Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited June 19, 2019 in PVP

Computer crashes and now i have 11 min of dishonor? God honest mistake.

Comments

• @Eddbopkins.2630 said:
    Computer crashes and now i have 11 min of dishonor? God honest mistake.

ANet has no way of knowing whether your computer crashed or someone pulled the plug to /ragequit.

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Better some people get dishonor for hardware issues than leave any room for people who want to ragequit to do so punishment free.

[Charr Noises]
    [Plays every class]
    [JUST GIT EVEN GUDDER ITS FINE]

• Eurantien.4632Eurantien.4632 Member ✭✭✭

I bet more people crash and get dishonor than there are people who rage quit. I also bet that more people rage quit, stay, and grief than rage quit and disconnect. Why? Because they avoid dishonor and get their SICK satisfaction from ruining the gaming.

If the above is true, Dishonor is being used ineffectively. Players should not get Dishonor for leaving a match or for missing a queue pop. Instead players should have the ability to vote for dishonor: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/79831/we-need-harsh-punishments-for-match-manipulators#latest If someone rage quits it's often more obvious than someone who DCs, players can vote for that Dishonor. If someone DCs and gets dishonor, well you're already getting dishonor with this system. Player stays and griefs which is all too common, with this system they get no punishments, players voting means they could.

• Gamble.4580Gamble.4580 Member ✭✭✭

I am happy there is a dishoner. It’s the idol players I hate who brake after a wipe and afk instead of changing their play style to counter problems where looseing

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.