New trinkets rifts buged

so i have started to try to get the new trinket not to hard a little pricy for me at the moment but not to bad. Almost every map were i need the rift with the skyscale were you get the magic is buged for me. I will explain why it is buged. So it starts at a location and you colect magic not hard right but when I get to the end of the rift spot i do not get the achevment for it. So yes this is a bug and it needs fixed it is stoping the progress of geting the trinket.

sandswep isles is bugged i have completed it 5 times now and still not geting the achevment at all no mater what i do or how i do it. also most of the rifts i have to do more then 3 times in order for it to give me the achevment this is a issue when i comes to only haveing a limmited time to play and geting 0 progress in this set of stuff it needs fixed.

@Belishine.7493 said:sandswep isles is bugged i have completed it 5 times now and still not geting the achevment at all no mater what i do or how i do it. also most of the rifts i have to do more then 3 times in order for it to give me the achevment this is a issue when i comes to only haveing a limmited time to play and geting 0 progress in this set of stuff it needs fixed.

Are you doing the one next to the Iron Whale or on top of the Iron Whale?

@Belishine.7493 said:Korna rift is not showing up for me now this needs fixed

Are you doing the rift above the Mastery Insight? Are you opening the rift and then waiting to open the rift again if you didn’t get that buff?

There are two separate and wonky aspects to this achievement. The first is that the rift location is ambiguous in some maps, e.g. Sandswept has two rifts, only one of which counts for this achievement (top of the Whale).

The second is that rift mechanic doesn't always activate properly. Start out of range, then come in slowly until the rift pulsates. Wait. Wait. Really: wait; don't start right away. Check that your buff bar has a "counter" — that number tells you just how many corrupted magics you have to fix (it's different on each map). Mousing over it also lets you know how much time is left, although that's unlikely to be an issue as it's a generous period.

If the counter doesn't appear, then move down, away from the rift. Wait for it to calm down, then repeat.

In some cases, it worked for me first time; in most, I had to try twice; and in one case, I think it took me 5 tries. (The worst was the first time, because I didn't understand how it worked and I wasn't sure what people meant by "buff" and so on. Even after reading advice, I couldn't connect their words to how the mechanic presented itself in front of me.)

I had the buff got all the magic for it git the rift and got nothing from it in sandsweat isles so it is buged i have tryed this one 20 times with out geting anything. it needs fixed. I know what i mean when i say i have had this set up had buff mutlipule times still geting nowere for this. this completly stoped progress of the trinket i am trying to get and from what i see none of you have this issue but i have been stating this in map chat its brocken so its brocken for me for sure.

@Belishine.7493 said:I had the buff got all the magic for it git the rift and got nothing from it in sandsweat isles so it is buged i have tryed this one 20 times with out geting anything. it needs fixed. I know what i mean when i say i have had this set up had buff mutlipule times still geting nowere for this. this completly stoped progress of the trinket i am trying to get and from what i see none of you have this issue but i have been stating this in map chat its brocken so its brocken for me for sure.

Which rift? As I stated in a previous post in this thread, there are two and chances are you’re going to the wrong one. The one over the water next to the dock is the wrong one.

It’s the only one you immediately see. There is another one somewhere to the east where the inquest are and one above the Iron Whale.

As was the case with the skyscale collections, the things you interact with have a symbol over them. If they don’t have it then they’re the wrong one.

Edit: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Visions_of_Sandswept_Isles

Edit 2: Start at 3:15