Badges Mean Nothing — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Badges Mean Nothing

Adry.7512Adry.7512 Member ✭✭✭

This is the first time I have ever seen such an injustice in a game. Anet makes enough money to monitor SPVP, but yet nobody monitors the league games? On a DAILY basis I see either an AFKer, a bot, or a hacker. There is ZERO monitoring nor maintenance on this game mode. It’s horrible. Before I went back to SPVP I thought that badges actually meant something, like of cool he’s plat he’s a pro. But kitten was I wrong! All those plats probably paid for their badge or asked guildies to afk for them during games....so pathetic! How has this been tolerated for THIS LONG??? I would understand if Anet was a dying company, but we all know they aren’t. Someone explain to me how do you all tolerate this. Not only that but it’s a horrible business move. Gaming companies use PVP as a way to keep players online until new PVE content arrives. PVP is basically the backbone of a game. I’m so surprised....

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.