Hack in unranked — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Hack in unranked

Seteruss.4058Seteruss.4058 Member ✭✭✭

and while i dont really care about pvp, i.m playing unranked casually and 5 mins ago, two teams staring at two eles floating and speeding around.
Anet has to do something before game mode destroyed.
Reported and ticket opened with screenshots etc.
While i'm not expecting much, i still hope someone can do something about it.

Comments

• Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yeah weavers can dual element a combo field. When they blast an ice and lightning field they gain levitation and superspeed. Like, stop saying everything is hacking. And YES they can share the effect up to 25000 units away.

Soon™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Seteruss.4058Seteruss.4058 Member ✭✭✭

Well my bad then.
    Glad I'm too casual to bother with this mode.

• Mbelch.9028Mbelch.9028 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Seteruss.4058 said:
    Well my bad then.

They're being goofy. Video it and report it. People hack games, devs patch it. Happens

• Where should one send video links? Just caught an ele and scrapper as well and recorded it

• When I made a thread exposing I took snapshots and uploaded video to YouTube posting the link on the thread aswell as snapshots

• praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Mbelch.9028 said:

@Seteruss.4058 said:
    Well my bad then.

They're being goofy. Video it and report it. People hack games, devs patch it. Happens

In our case its anet, they dont

• lol that'd require devs to actually care.

• Mbelch.9028Mbelch.9028 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Uthred Ragnarson.7645 said:
    Where should one send video links? Just caught an ele and scrapper as well and recorded it

Wow people here are unhelpful...

Send to this email: [email protected]

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭

Players improving themselves I imagine that how Anet thinks about them, like Anet said in old forum that LoS buggers and hackers WERE.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.