Pack bag cloak like super man

@Justine.6351 said:

@kharmin.7683 said:Please use the forums search function to find the many threads about capes that have already been made.

He didn't say cape and so didn't probably have that word to search for.

How else would you define a "pack bag cloak like superman"?

Uh, a cloak?

yes something in the back like warriers in storys XD

@Justine.6351 said:

@kharmin.7683 said:Please use the forums search function to find the many threads about capes that have already been made.

Uh, a cloak?

So, Superman wore a cape which hung over his shoulders and came down to about the back of his knees or calves. A cloak has sleeves and typically hangs to the ground. Thus my confusion in the OPs post. Perhaps a more clear description would have helped.

@kharmin.7683 said:

Uh, a cloak?

So, Superman wore a cape which hung over his shoulders and came down to about the back of his knees or calves. A cloak has sleeves and typically hangs to the ground. Thus my confusion in the OPs post. Perhaps a more clear description would have helped.

that what I mean XD!!

@jassim.1724 said:that what I mean XD!!Which? Cape or cloak? If cape, then please see other threads. If cloak, then you may want to look at medium armor professions for their many trench-coat styles. If you're asking for cloaks on other weighted professions (light, heavy) then outfits might be the way to go, especially since it seems that's what Anet plans to provide.

@"Randulf.7614" said:My knowledge of anime references is virtually non existent, so in an effort and a hope I have understood your comment, I shall leave this here

In the Manga/Anime Bleach, one type of opponent the protagonists must deal with are vengeful spirits called 'Hallows', who have a unique feature, a hole in their upper torso:

m6BAB0D.jpg

The Zanpakutō is the name given to the sword (loose meaning: soul-cutter) wielded by the Shinigami, or Soul Reapers.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:My knowledge of anime references is virtually non existent, so in an effort and a hope I have understood your comment, I shall leave this here

In the Manga/Anime Bleach, one type of opponent the protagonists must deal with are vengeful spirits called 'Hallows', who have a unique feature, a hole in their upper torso:

Ah I understand and see what you mean with the hole.

I have prettier eyes though...

@kharmin.7683 said:

@jassim.1724 said:that what I mean XD!!Which? Cape or cloak? If cape, then please see other threads. If cloak, then you may want to look at medium armor professions for their many trench-coat styles. If you're asking for cloaks on other weighted professions (light, heavy) then outfits might be the way to go, especially since it seems that's what Anet plans to provide.

lol so triggered over cape and cloak.

@kharmin.7683 said:

THE CAPE XD

@"lokh.2695" said:Cape ThreadsPlease use the forums search option. Thanks..

The OP first said cloak meaning he probably searched for cloak. You will find that searching for cloak will give you results for cloak and dagger or mirage cloak.Did it ever occur to you that some people might be unaware of the difference between a cloak and cape?