unbound magic tools incorrect

Anyone else notice that your getting ripped off on 5 of the 7 gathering nodes in your guild hall when using the unbound magic tools (3/3)? Only two nodes you can hit 3 times. The other 5 nodes you can only hit once. I already sent video of the gathering results but have been instructed to post here. Funny, you'd think that technical support would be able to fix the issue after seeing the proof but nope, they want it posted in discussions

@Avelicia.4076 said:Anyone else notice that your getting ripped off on 5 of the 7 gathering nodes in your guild hall when using the unbound magic tools (3/3)? Only two nodes you can hit 3 times. The other 5 nodes you can only hit once. I already sent video of the gathering results but have been instructed to post here. Funny, you'd think that technical support would be able to fix the issue after seeing the proof but nope, they want it posted in discussions

I haven’t encountered that, but I was using the limited ones bought for karma rather than unlimited. I stopped using those on guild hall nodes though as I felt like I was getting less magic per strike but I could be mistaken.