Condition PS Warrior is Soooo Booooorriing

TheSlothArmada.6709

Really, I am tired of conditions everywhere!!!Playing this terrible build is making my mind so damn numb I find playing games with endless gear grind to be must more entertaining. At least those games get the warrior theme right :(I just want to play with greatsword. . .Everytime I finish playing with condition warrior I get massive headaches

Please ANet, I'm going insane! Just bring pPS DPS up to cPS.The sad part is that would likely require a 80% damage buff, so it will probably never happen.Now I just play gamecube games waiting forever for something to change. . .

;-;

You are asking anet to put their effort and resources in remodeling the warrior and make it better, but that is never going to happen because warrior is the least played class! Anet simply does not care because warrior does not bring them money, what brings them money is mesmers, thieves, necros, Why do you think the warrior has been nerfed to the current state it is today? Because thieves, mesmers, necros have cried for all these years when warrior owns them 1 vs 1. That is the reason warrior is the only melee class that has skills that affect only 1 target at a time and a pathetic 3 target on 100 blades and 3 targets on auto attack.

Meanwhile, other classes that have 1200 range can hit 5 targets and output insane DPS.

Gamecube is pretty awesome. Resident evil and resident evil 0 are good ones if you havent already. Other than that, twilight princess (its not good on the wii lol) and other things like rogue squadron and.....luigi's mansion.....you know I can't remember that many gamecube games. IT didn't have a massive library.

@Mthe mystery.4615 said:Even Condi ps now is one of the worst output of damage of any class (along with Dps condi beserker lol). I still question the condi trait nerf this recent patch

How do you call 29k DPS for a support spec and 34k DPS for a damage spec the worst output of damage? Firebrand, Weaver, Scourge and Soulbeast will be toned down to 35kish in the next balance patch.

@Mikeskies.1536 said:

@Mthe mystery.4615 said:Even Condi ps now is one of the worst output of damage of any class (along with Dps condi beserker lol). I still question the condi trait nerf this recent patch

How do you call 29k DPS for a support spec and 34k DPS for a damage spec the worst output of damage? Firebrand, Weaver, Scourge and Soulbeast will be toned down to 35kish in the next balance patchYou're telling me, as of now, Warrior is not the worst in terms of damage compared to these other classes? lol. . And if you're saying 1k more dps isn't that much. Well throughout the duration of a fight, say, 8 mins, thats an additional 480k damage, for only 1k more dps.Condi Scourge38,786Condi Weaver /w FGS38,582Viper Condi Firebrand37,984Condi Renegade37,099Condi Soulbeast37,027Condi Tempest /w FGS35,700Condi Daredevil (Group)34,525Power Holosmith34,424Condi Mirage34,243Condi Engineer34,164Radiance Dragonhunter33,776Condi DPS Berserker33,751Condi Tempest32.686Staff Daredevil31.917Power Deadeye31,135Condi PS Berserker29,520Condi Daredevil (Solo)27.851F/A Staff Tempest27.685Illu/Duel ChronoLargeAir Weaver47,896Arcane Weaver47,364Air Staff Tempest37.251Arcane Staff Tempest37.005Radiance/Virtues DH36.210

@Cerby.1069 said:Gamecube is pretty awesome. Resident evil and resident evil 0 are good ones if you havent already. Other than that, twilight princess (its not good on the wii lol) and other things like rogue squadron and.....luigi's mansion.....you know I can't remember that many gamecube games. IT didn't have a massive library.

if you're ok with something wacky, there was a game made by the same people as some of the sonic games called " Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg". It was wacky but I remember it being a lot of fun.

@Mikeskies.1536 said:

How do you call 29k DPS for a support spec and 34k DPS for a damage spec the worst output of damage? Firebrand, Weaver, Scourge and Soulbeast will be toned down to 35kish in the next balance patch.

33.7k damage spec is low af....it's ranked in the 12th..there's only 9 classes, come on

@Artemis Thuras.8795 said:

@Cerby.1069 said:Gamecube is pretty awesome. Resident evil and resident evil 0 are good ones if you havent already. Other than that, twilight princess (its not good on the wii lol) and other things like rogue squadron and.....luigi's mansion.....you know I can't remember that many gamecube games. IT didn't have a massive library.

if you're ok with something wacky, there was a game made by the same people as some of the sonic games called " Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg". It was wacky but I remember it being a lot of fun.That shit is a lost city of gold that no one remembers. So amazing

@Foxraging.1269 said:

if you're ok with something wacky, there was a game made by the same people as some of the sonic games called " Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg". It was wacky but I remember it being a lot of fun.That kitten is a lost city of gold that no one remembers. So amazing

. . .I remember ;-;

@Lighter.5631 said:

@Mikeskies.1536 said:

33.7k damage spec is low af....it's ranked in the 12th..there's only 9 classes, come on

Sure but no other profession can provide banners, 150 power from EA and perma 25 might stack all at once. That's the reason why despite it's lower dps, a PS warrior is and will always be sought out in raids and fractal/dungeon where those dps test matter. Never forget that a warrior in their dps test also take a dedicated support traitline, while the other profession at top dps lack this essential support. All the dps spec at the top of the list provide nothing and need a the warrior's buffs to reach the listed dps.

The strength of the warrior in raids is that it faithfully do it's dps on top of providing the necessary buffs.

@Dadnir.5038 said: Sure but no other profession can provide banners, 150 power from EA and perma 25 might stack all at once. That's the reason why despite it's lower dps, a PS warrior is and will always be sought out in raids and fractal/dungeon where those dps test matter. Never forget that a warrior in their dps test also take a dedicated support traitline, while the other profession at top dps lack this essential support. All the dps spec at the top of the list provide nothing and need a the warrior's buffs to reach the listed dps.

The strength of the warrior in raids is that it faithfully do it's dps on top of providing the necessary buffs.

Pretty much the only thing you need to know. If you guys don't understand this, then you should stick to board games.

And THIS is why I LOVE the Warrior / Spellbreaker - more utility, support, survivability & enemy control / shutdowns than ANY class besides Druids + moderate DPS.

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@Lighter.5631 said:

@Mikeskies.1536 said:

Sure but no other profession can provide banners, 150 power from EA and perma 25 might stack all at once.

except that fact that 33k dps is from pure damage spec, the one that brings all the support and might has like what 29k, get your facts straight

@Dadnir.5038 said:Sure but no other profession can provide banners, 150 power from EA and perma 25 might stack all at once. That's the reason why despite it's lower dps, a PS warrior is and will always be sought out in raids and fractal/dungeon where those dps test matter. Never forget that a warrior in their dps test also take a dedicated support traitline, while the other profession at top dps lack this essential support. All the dps spec at the top of the list provide nothing and need a the warrior's buffs to reach the listed dps.

You are correct, but that doesn't change the fact that it's so boring. The only reason Warriors are even there are all passive buffs. Unless you want to count pressing the banner button every few minutes. It's a shame really.

@Lighter.5631 said:

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@Lighter.5631 said:

@Mikeskies.1536 said:

@"Mthe mystery.4615" said:Even Condi ps now is one of the worst output of damage of any class (along with Dps condi beserker lol). I still question the condi trait nerf this recent patch

Sure but no other profession can provide banners, 150 power from EA and perma 25 might stack all at once.

except that fact that 33k dps is from pure damage spec, the one that brings all the support and might has like what 29k, get your facts straight

I didn't talk about 29k or 33k anywhere, I just said that despite being boring, the PS warrior is an unshackable pilar in raids. Like chronomancers and druids. The so called "dps" spec is still a spec that take a support traitline. 29k for a support build that reliably do these 29k dps at the same time as they support is outstanding. No other profession can boast as much efficacity.

As for 33k, most players agree to say 33-35k should be where all dps spec should reach. Higher create imbalance, lower would be improductive.

@Netheren.3261 said:Is the difference between power Ps and condi Ps so drastic that you cant play greatsword anymore even in a raid? I figure with how easy they are now to farm(I haven't raided in GW2 yet, but I read and watch a lot) a power Ps could still get into a raid pretty easily.

Yes, we're looking at a disparity of almost 33% on the golem which only gets worse in any real encounter, as the rotation for Condi is very, very stable while power ps has a horrible rotation.

While I agree that condi PS is boring af and really want power to be back there are a lot of BS in this thread :

-Condi PS damage is 30k or 31k depending on rotation you pick, and this number is STUPIDLY high (in pugs you will be 1st dps almost all the time if you can play it well)

-DPS war is like 35.5 probly, which is super high while being way worse than PoF specs but tbh its just Anet power creeping to sell copies of PoF, so dont expect anything.

-Power war isnt that bad, the real problem is cPS being way to op (outbursting power after 6-7s most likely)

@ADTempys.6382 said:While I agree that condi PS is boring af and really want power to be back there are a lot of BS in this thread :

-Condi PS damage is 30k or 31k depending on rotation you pick, and this number is STUPIDLY high (in pugs you will be 1st dps almost all the time if you can play it well)

-DPS war is like 35.5 probly, which is super high while being way worse than PoF specs but tbh its just Anet power creeping to sell copies of PoF, so dont expect anything.

-Power war isnt that bad, the real problem is cPS being way to op (outbursting power after 6-7s most likely)

I find it really funny you call BS then don't check your own sources.https://qtfy.eu/guildwars/benchmarks-path-of-fire/Thanks to PoF power creep CPS does significantly less than actual dps builds now. Condi dps warrior is also hilariously subject to rng not present in the golem test due to usage of the Powerful Synergy trait, something you don't bother mentioning at all.

Archived