How to get mini Griffon?

@Tasida.4085 said:You can get a griffon pet through Bitter NPC. It's the one with the egg shell heart quest. Granted it's not the mount but any griffon in a storm.

That's great for people who just want a griffon mini (and I can confirm some people have mistaken it for the mount mini). But for people who want the griffon mount mini specifically, or people who want both, it's no help.

I don't know how the griffon mount mini is obtained but all the other mini mounts come from the heart vendor who gives you the mount, so I'd use that as a starting point - speak to the NPC/s involved in the griffon mount achievements and see if any of them offer it (or any hints).

If it comes from an adventure or another achievement then that achievement should have a chest icon on it's page and when you hover over the icon it will show you the mini pet. I'm not at home right now so I can't check that, but if anyone is in-game and wants to go through the achievements to find the griffon mount mini that would be a big help.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Tasida.4085 said:You can get a griffon pet through Bitter NPC. It's the one with the egg shell heart quest. Granted it's not the mount but any griffon in a storm.

That's great for people who just want a griffon mini (and I can confirm some people have mistaken it for the mount mini). But for people who want the griffon mount mini specifically, or people who want both, it's no help.

I don't know how the griffon mount mini is obtained but all the other mini mounts come from the heart vendor who gives you the mount, so I'd use that as a starting point - speak to the NPC/s involved in the griffon mount achievements and see if any of them offer it (or any hints).

If it comes from an adventure or another achievement then that achievement should have a chest icon on it's page and when you hover over the icon it will show you the mini pet. I'm not at home right now so I can't check that, but if anyone is in-game and wants to go through the achievements to find the griffon mount mini that would be a big help.

At least it was some kind of reply REGARDLESS. I've seen numerous threads that go without any kind of (helpful) reply to be lost forever in the masses. I stated clearly it WASN'T the mount but hey any griffon in a storm. There are plenty who would find this info useful while combing through threads.

• 3 weeks later...

@Malediktus.9250 said:It seems to be a pretty rare drop. I am trying to do all 10 griffon adventures daily with gold medal - so far no luck. A friend on the other hand got it from a silver griffon adventure chest before even finishing all the griffon adventures once.

It's so rare that a person who i took to do each of the courses, that had never seen the course had 2 drop for them.

Meanwhile.....Rage and frustration rising.

@TexZero.7910 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:It seems to be a pretty rare drop. I am trying to do all 10 griffon adventures daily with gold medal - so far no luck. A friend on the other hand got it from a silver griffon adventure chest before even finishing all the griffon adventures once.

It's so rare that a person who i took to do each of the courses, that had never seen the course had 2 drop for them.

Meanwhile.....Rage and frustration rising.

Ouches. Gz for your friend, sadness for you :(

Nice to know it doesn't require gold completion.

Archived