Is Exotic Breeds Mount Select License available?

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Mouse.7382 said:At work atm and would like to know if i have something to look forward to buying when I get home.

Thanks

It is indeed currently up in the gem store

Ah, ty much. Lets hope I can purchase gems, I have a new CC that I did not set my account up with years ago. I say this, as I had a friend that tied to purchase gems with multiple different CC (different from the ones that he purchased the account with), and they gemstore errors out. He cannot update the CC info either. He sent in a ticket to Anet, but has no response.

@Mouse.7382 said:

@Mouse.7382 said:At work atm and would like to know if i have something to look forward to buying when I get home.

Thanks

It is indeed currently up in the gem store

Ah, ty much. Lets hope I can purchase gems, I have a new CC that I did not set my account up with years ago. I say this, as I had a friend that tied to purchase gems with multiple different CC (different from the ones that he purchased the account with), and they gemstore errors out. He cannot update the CC info either. He sent in a ticket to Anet, but has no response.

I've had no problems with new cards I've used, so prob an anomaly

I've used 2 or 3 different cards to buy gems over the years, and at least once my husband has used his card on my account to buy them for me as a gift and it's never been a problem.

It might help that I never save card information to the account, or it might be because there was a long time (several weeks at least) in between each gem purchase, maybe if you try to use multiple cards in a short space of time it gets flagged as suspicious. But whatever the reason I rarely see people reporting problems with buying gems so it sounds like your friend may have just been unlucky. Hopefully support will be able to fix it soon.

@Danikat.8537 said:I've used 2 or 3 different cards to buy gems over the years, and at least once my husband has used his card on my account to buy them for me as a gift and it's never been a problem.

It might help that I never save card information to the account, or it might be because there was a long time (several weeks at least) in between each gem purchase, maybe if you try to use multiple cards in a short space of time it gets flagged as suspicious. But whatever the reason I rarely see people reporting problems with buying gems so it sounds like your friend may have just been unlucky. Hopefully support will be able to fix it soon.

I used a different CC last night, and it worked. No issues. Picked up my Primeval Griffon mount. Glorious!