Dragon Bash Arena insta kill when spawning.

Speak here about the open instance one (not the dungeon 5 players) when joining, half of the time you spawn dead. Should be fixed asap. Thanks.

Also, dunno if it's a bug or it was meant to be so: Holographic minions during bonus rounds don't drop anything not even zhaitaffy/coffer whereas the ones in stampede events which are the SAME drop zhaitaffy/coffers

You spawn dead because that's how joining an ongoing instance works while they are in combat. Don't think they could change that without rewriting larger parts of the code hence they added an anvil right next to the spawn.

And the mobs don't drop anything because of not wanting to encourage people just farming waves and leaving instances right after if I had to guess.

@Blocki.4931 said:You spawn dead because that's how joining an ongoing instance works while they are in combat. Don't think they could change that without rewriting larger parts of the code hence they added an anvil right next to the spawn.

And the mobs don't drop anything because of not wanting to encourage people just farming waves and leaving instances right after if I had to guess.

Nah not buying that.. if that was the case we would be dead everytime we entered snowball mayhem, or kegbrawl or instanced area involving combat or not.. it's just a a poor design feature or a bug imo.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Don't we enter those other 'activities' while they are not in progress? I don't think you can join an on-going game (Keg Brawl, Snowball Mayhem, etc.)

Though, maybe you can in Dragon Ball. I don't remember.

No, you do join an ongoing activity when you enter the Dragon Bash Arena. You rarely get lucky to enter before it has already started.

It was confusing at first (I thought I would get outside at Hoelbrak if ressing) but I learned to live with it. Shame for death counter avoiders but things happen. Gear damage ok but you need a lot of deaths before it even breaks so.. and indeed anvil right next to you. The counter effect of this (for some annoyance) is that one can enter at any given time without waiting or queuing which is a win for me. Theres always still the option for Arena Bash Survival which is technically the exact same thing but here you enter with a party of 5 that you make yourself and you start the event yourself and thus no deaths (apart from getting killed in combat).

@hugo.4705 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Don't we enter those other 'activities' while they are not in progress? I don't think you can join an on-going game (Keg Brawl, Snowball Mayhem, etc.)

Though, maybe you can in Dragon Ball. I don't remember.

You can dragon ball, and you spawn alive...

I imagine the difference, is that's a pvp instance.This is a pve instance, so like fractals, you die when you join.

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:So does this mean that dead players can just relog in order to revive themselves when doing the survival mode?

Hmm no, the survival one (dungeon 5 players) is "all your party die, it's the end, you failed the challenge" you can't rez yourself. Whereas the open one, is infinite and peoples have the possibility to reappear by clicking on the the waypoint respawn infobox.

@hugo.4705 said:

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:So does this mean that dead players can just relog in order to revive themselves when doing the survival mode?

Hmm no, the survival one (dungeon 5 players) is "all your party die, it's the end, you failed the challenge" you can't rez yourself. Whereas the open one, is infinite and peoples have the possibility to reappear by clicking on the the waypoint respawn infobox.

What I meant was that you relog to outside the instance so that you revive and then go back in. And technically you can rez yourself with revive orbs.