Dragonfall Loot Nerfed, couple questions Anet

So now that the chests on Dragonfall have been nerfed..er..."adjusted" (from my testing the 3 rares every 3 chests is no more). Got a couple questions, if someone from Anet could let us know that would be great!

1. Can we get a little more clarification on what was actually changed?
  2. Is the 3 rares every 3 chests officially gone? Like I said from my testing i'm not seeing the 3 rares. Went fresh after reset on a run and went 5 chests in a row without a single rare.
  3. Is the 100 chests a day before DR kicks in still in place? If yes, doesn't that seem a tad excessive (nerf + daily DR)?
  4. Did the Aurene ascended weapon drop rate get adjusted for the changes or did that stay untouched? (if more stuff was added to the coffers, and the drop rate wasn't adjusted, then technically the drop rate got worse).

Thanks Anet!

When I spent my 9 keys yesterday I got the rares I expected during the boss gauntlet at the end. It was a bit stupid before, seems to still be perfectly reasonable to farm though. You simply get more items now, not just loot and motes. Sometimes more of X, sometimes more of Y. Motes are an insane source of VM and VM means almost free crafting mats.