What is your favourite PoF-map?

Jojo.6140

Vabbi. While the whole Branded side can be maddening at first, I just can't help but love Vabbi. There's so many throwbacks to GW1 in all of PoF, but Vabbi really sends me on walks down memory lane. The story missions that take place there are some of my favorites in the expansion. The Garden of Seborhin, with its throwbacks to the GW1 mission that took place there, is one of my favorite areas of the entire game. Plus, the beginning and end of the griffon chain happens there, resulting in some neat lore related to what happened to one of my favorite GW1 characters.

It depends.Oasis: I really like to just hand around and do nothing. Peaceful. Calm. Nice to view.Highlands: Meh. Mostly forgettable to me. Didn't care much for it at all.Riverlands: Too much water. 8/10Desolation: The floor is lav... sulfur. Orr 2.0... just replace Risen with Forged and Awakened.Vabbi: Half of it is the utmost best. Hilarious. Awesome. Fun. Cool. I've always been one fascinated with the dead so the whole situation with the awakened and some of the hearts and events just warmed my rotting heart.Then... there's the branded area...

I might have to say Vabbi as while I hate half of it, I had the most "giggles" out of it.

Archived