Please Fix API integration

Scared.7195

Metabattle is its own site (not Curse). It makes use of GW2's official API, the application:program interface, which supplies data that metabattle uses to populate its website. MB is not alone in doing so; GW2 Efficiency, GW2 BLTC, SnowCrows benchmarks, GW2 Timer's maps, and many more sites also use various aspects of the API.

The API provides numbers for skills, stats for items, and even artwork for things like skill icons and map tiles. When the API hiccups, all such 3rd party sites are impacted, not just MetaBattle.

The active dev for the API has been posting in this forum regularly about what's gone wrong and what they and their colleagues are doing to make things right. The tl;dr is: be patient. They know skritt is breaking; they know how they want to fix it; and they are getting done (not as quickly as they or any of us would like).

@swingqt.4650 said:Please excuse my ignorance I have Down Syndrome.¿Is metabattle associated with Anet officially or is it just Curse sites like Twitch/ArenajunkiesEdit: Woah 7k MMR and you still use metabattle very impressive much wow

For your first question, the reply below yours addresses that.

For your second question, of course I use metabattle, I'm not creative enough to come up with my own builds, I also use builds from various streamers.