What future Combat Tonics you want added to the game?

A note: combat tonics are almost always using the rigging of player races. So things like choya combat tonic is probably forever off the table.

• Tengu (unless there are plans to bring tengu as a playable race with the next expansion since after that, I don't see any chance of a new playable race ever so...)
  • Largos male/female
  • Mordrem Guard male/female
  • Branded human/charr
  • Risen thrall (bonus if it's race-checking; e.g., if human = human risen model, if charr = charr risen model)
  • Alternative kodan and Awakened combat tonics
  • Festival themed combat tonics (e.g., skeleton for Halloween; hologram for Dragon Bash; Aurene-Branded for Festival of the Four Winds, etc.)

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:One that can be used while mounted.

This would be a benefit for any combat tonic.

@DietPepsi.4371 said:Dragon corruption combat tonics, and other similar effects. Model changes depending on chosen species, e.g. Charr using branded combat tonic would of course become a branded Charr. Mordrem, Undead, Icebrood, Destroyer, elemental, ethereal, so on so fourth.

I like your idea. I've been intrigued by the idea of playing a Branded character since that one special event during the Beta were players were branded and set against other non-branded players. Anyone else remember that?Anyway, yeah, I'd like a combat Branded tonic, a reusable one preferably.

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:One that can be used while mounted.

This would be a benefit for any combat tonic.

For me it’s a foremost and essential requirement. I already have a number of combat tonics which I no longer use since mounts are in game. If the game adds more combat tonics that are not useable when mounted or if they don’t automatically reappear when dismounted then I’m not likely to get it no matter what it is.

@The Greyhawk.9107 said:I like your idea. I've been intrigued by the idea of playing a Branded character since that one special event during the Beta were players were branded and set against other non-branded players. Anyone else remember that?Anyway, yeah, I'd like a combat Branded tonic, a reusable one preferably.

I do remember quite vividly. =)Me and a bunch of players were waiting for ages at the bulwark in front of the Village of Smokestead. Bantering and pondering what was taking soo long. Then the event started, and it seemed to be that branded players were very under powered by comparison to normal players, I guess to make it consistent with how branded NPCs perform, and then if I remember correctly the beta ended not long after the event did.

-Largos Tonic-Tengu Tonic-Centaur Tonic-Krait Tonic-Ogre Tonic-Ettin Tonic-Harpy Tonic-Destroyer/Icebrood/Risen/Mordrem tonics: any minion, from eye of zhaithan to vinewrath-Golem tonics mark I/II-Racial swakened tonics (human/charr/asura/sylvari/norn: same as human but with muscles)-Jade armor Tonic-White Mantle Tonic-Bandit Tonic-Mercenary Tonic-Rata Novan Golem Tonic-Ley Anomaly Tonic-Animals Tonic (Fox, wolf, rabbit, crow...)-Steam machines Tonic-Scarlet clockworks monsters Tonic-Scarlet and Joko Tonics?-Lionguard Tonic-Wurm Tonic-Renegade/Separatist Tonics

None. Don't really care for tonics much... doesn't matter if I can use in battle or not.And I for one would in no way at all be satisfied with a tengu tonic instead of actual playable tengu. I would make a new tengu character. I would not get or use a tonic. To me it would just be a sad cementation/reminder that what i really wanted will never happen. Which it probably never will... but at least I don't have to get reminded of it often.