Dragon Hologram and Gilded Hollow

This did not seem to be on these forums from my search for "gilded hollow" on forum discussions. Thought it would be good to know that it clipps a lot in that Guild Hall which is sad because we thought of taking that again as our guild hall:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/c6eswq/just_a_heads_up_gilded_hollow_guilds_may_not_want/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ios_share_flow_optimization&utm_term=control_1

• 1 month later...

Just came across this - next time i'll search the forums before our Guild makes anything again. Deeply frustrating.. and yes i'm going to be that person who says' Did no one check how it looks in every hall' We don't raid so won't get that portal either.Annoying waste of time and gold.

@Dami.5046 said:Just came across this - next time i'll search the forums before our Guild makes anything again. Deeply frustrating.. and yes i'm going to be that person who says' Did no one check how it looks in every hall' We don't raid so won't get that portal either.Annoying waste of time and gold.

There's a lot of open space right at the top of Gilded Hollow, you could put the hologram up there. It will be sort of 'hidden' because players will have to climb up to see it. How hidden it is will be up to you of course, depending on if you want to build an obvious path up or more of a jumping puzzle for people to figure out - or leave it for those with springers/griffons/skyscales to get there on their own. But putting cool things like a gigantic dragon hologram up there could be an added incentive for players to make the trip and see what the can find at the end.