What is your world or tier like?

Lower tiers have less commanders and longer down times where fewer players are on. Every server/link has prime times or at least some semi-consistent guilds. Some people will tell you X server is always dead but it isn't true. Some servers just have weeks where they're less active than other weeks because the match isn't favorable for them and they have a lot of fair weather players. Others will participate regardless of how hard they're losing.

Higher tiers are more likely to have commanders or enough players ( 10 - 15 ) to squad up and capture objectives any time of day, where as lower tiers commanders are often only on during prime time and at certain hours might not even be able to get 10 people together. Organization, skill, etc. are the same no matter the tier and every server will have moderate/high activity at least once a day.

Maguuma has had very low population during SEA hours ( early morning EST ) for a long time to the point an entire map might only have 10 people on it. But any other time of day we have enough players floating around to capture or defend things and during NA prime can usually rally some map Q sized zergs.

it's a cluster since anet hasn't really balanced out the lower tiers for population, so its a huge roflstomp. Thought relinking would have solved it and server balancing, but its not the case. Anet, please take a look at the linking with YB/SoR the population is completely off, if you intend it, please say it.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Forum Moderator.5907 said:We are closing this thread as Match Up threads are not allowed.

Wait wait... how does THIS happen??

More like how does that didn’t happened yet??

Anet expecting Op to transfer.

xD

Well yeah.. OP should transfer if he wants to stay with his group,

My point is how we can post after the forum moderator closed the thread. Have you woken up yet? ?

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Forum Moderator.5907 said:We are closing this thread as Match Up threads are not allowed.

xD

My point is how we can post after the forum moderator closed the thread. Have you woken up yet? ?

What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets forum moderators?

No @Sapphic Savvy.8376 , what I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

xD

What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge
bullets
forum moderators?

No @Sapphic Savvy.8376 , what I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

Maybe yes if forum mod forgot to lock or that actually is a fake account.

Btw wvw low tiers is a disgrace due awfull link system pairing and population gap between servers,Servers are matched to fight other that have other ktrain time zone, it’s a pvd fest.....

Most time Guilds come to ktrain where’s no fightings happen and bail to empty bls so they can ktrain.

It’s the real dream Anet wanted for wvw.

Now thread will be closed.

I can tell you that the morale on a server that is perma locked and stuck in a lower tier is incredibly negative. It makes sense to me why guilds have been transferring around to different links in order to even limp along a little bit. Years ago the people who wanted to roam or get some smaller scale fights could always shift down to a low tier to find (hopefully) the type of content that they wanted. Big public guilds provided a standard where the players who just wanted to zerg, PPT and then log out could have that experience. At this stage of the game most of the servers I go to you'll find the large groups are a small guild core with random folks rallying around the tag. I still to this day find better fights for myself when roaming during off hours. Taking T3 structures isn't terribly easy for a mid sizes group considering that people looking for a fight will certainly come a callin. I don't have a specific issue with most of that. Its what you get when you toss together an entire community with differing goals and expectations then put a score on top.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:outnumbered most of the time. :/ hehe.

And then links happen and give us a empty server where we are fighting mass blobs!

Anet is so intelligent LooooooL.Anet really promotes the big vs medium vs small server....

i got my nomad fb ready. ^_^

Enemy has their 20 nomads ready and 40 others ready as well hahaha.

We m8 kills a lot of their Zerg but.. aoe spam decides the victor, this is a game where a group only beed to to have aoe spam more then the enemy.

Low skill game.