Some "On Elite" skills + certain Elite Skills timing/behavior is changed/bugged suddenly

I noticed certain "On Elite" or "On X skill type" effect activation timings are interacting weirdly with certain Elite Skills.

Embrace the Darkness stuck out to me first. Currently, EtD is not pulsing the "On Elite Skill" or "On Skill Type" effect until AFTER the first pulse. In the past, it has always cast these types of skills immediately on the first pulse at the end of the cast for EtD. However, now Demonic Defiance (when using a mallyx skill gain resistance), Diabolic Inferno (on elite burn nearby foes), and Nightmare Runes (on elite deliver an attack that blinds foes) all wait until the 2nd pulse to deliver their effect. As mentioned, this was never the case in the past with all 3 of these effects taking place on the first. What's also strange about this is that Diabolic Inferno now works instantly on activation of Glint's Facet of Chaos, instead of only when Consuming it (the way it used to). Inferno/Nightmare is also casts about .5s to 1s after the end of cast times from elite skills like Shiro's Jade Winds or Jalis's Rite of the Great Dwarf, so it's not just an "Embrace the Darkness" issue.

After playing around with Rev for awhile I swapped to other classes and found Nightmare runes doing the same thing on other classes with other elites. For example, casting Mass Invisibility on mesmer with Nightmare runes ended up casting Nightmare about .5s to 1s after the end of the cast of Mass Invis. Switching to Mad King Runes or Firebrand runes and the attack from those two runes was nearly instantaneous at the end of the cast of the Invis (MUCH faster than Nightmare), however Firebrand/Mad King Runes were also delayed until pusle #2 when using them with Embrace the Darkness

To make this even more convoluted, sometimes the effects played the way they were supposed to. In about 5-10% of my testing, Embrace the Darkness cast Diabolic Inferno, Demonic Defiance, and Nightmare Runes all at the same time on the first pulse, the way it used to be up until a week ago. Additionally, I could recreate the "proper" activation about 80% of the time by stringing together skills in combat (but ONLY while stringing together skills) and then using Embrace the Darkness/Jade Winds/Etc. So the bug is inconsistent. Also sometimes the bug casts DI/Nightmare/DD before the second pulse of EtD, but after the first pulse, so the timing of the casting of these skills/traits seems to be somewhat variable now.

Needless to say, after about an hour of testing variations of Elites + On Elite effects, I'm pretty lost as to what's going on. Certain skills/effects seem to be unaffected while a bunch are still functioning the way they should be. I also don't have time to test every skill + on elite/on skill type effect, as non-Rev elites have huge cooldowns which doesn't lead to easy testing.

TL; DR: Some "On Elite skill/On Skill Type" effect timings are functioning with a delay in most situations that wasn't present a week ago. Testing hasn't shown me whether or not it's conclusively an issue that's affecting only certain Elite Skills or combinations of "Elite" + "On Elite" type effects. Any other observations would be greatly appreciated because as of right now there is definitely an issue!

Edit It seems like all of the "on elite" type effects got moved to the end of the aftercast of the skill, as opposed to earlier for some reason. This can be seen by cancelling the animation at the end of things like Embrace the Darkness, which will make its rune effects, diabolic inferno, and demonic defiance proc earlier, when they're supposed to. This is the case for a bunch of other Revenant skills as well, and likely other classes that can cancel ending animations.