Are there any boosters for PvP ranks? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Are there any boosters for PvP ranks?

Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering since I just tried one that increase XP gain in "all" game types and got no extra xp at the end. Is there ANY way at all to make the excruciating process faster?

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

Comments

• crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 3, 2019

nope, just reward track... heck, PvP rank is nothing compared to WvW, dont need booster

ranked 54 with 198.5 hours
    WvW, ranked 544 with 800+ hours 🤮

at my rate, Mistforeged Glorious Heroes Armor in 400 hours
    Mistforged Triumph Armor in 3000 hours 🤬 I'll be 💀

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

@crepuscular.9047 said:
    nope, just reward track... heck, PvP rank is nothing compared to WvW, dont need booster

But all the boosters work in WvW. Trying to level pvp just feels so slow in comparison because each individual level takes forever. WvW make ultimately be longer but its more levels so feels fast and fun. PvP is getting to be an annoying grind

edited July 3, 2019

@Fenom.9457 said:

@crepuscular.9047 said:

But all the boosters work in WvW. Trying to level pvp just feels so slow in comparison because each individual level takes forever. WvW make ultimately be longer but its more levels so feels fast and fun. PvP is getting to be an annoying grind

really? my experience is the opposite, WvW is a horrendous grind to 2000 to unlock, PvP is 1/8 of the time to unlock; hence I'm going for PvP's premium legendary armor

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
  • Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:

@crepuscular.9047 said:

really? my experience is the opposite, WvW is a horrendous grind to 2000 to unlock, PvP is 1/8 of the time to unlock; hence I'm going for PvP's premium legendary armor

Yeah the ultimate time may be lower, but if feels terribly lengthier because you dont level as often. Plus with WvW you can boost to several hundred times the base percent

@Fenom.9457 said:

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:

@crepuscular.9047 said:

Yeah the ultimate time may be lower, but if feels terribly lengthier because you dont level as often. Plus with WvW you can boost to several hundred times the base percent

the reward tracks are so much faster though

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.