Not receiving PoF XP at 80. What happens when you max out all your mounts?

I've maxed out the masteries on all the mounts except for one where the XP bar is full but I dont yet have enough mastery points to buy the trait. I no longer receive XP of any kind when playing a level 80 character on my account in PoF, the bar just stays at 0/0 experience.

According to the wiki I should be receiving XP and be getting spirit shards at this point. How come I'm not getting this?

@FaceYourFear.6902 said:I've maxed out the masteries on all the mounts except for one where the XP bar is full but I dont yet have enough mastery points to buy the trait. I no longer receive XP of any kind when playing a level 80 character on my account in PoF, the bar just stays at 0/0 experience.

According to the wiki I should be receiving XP and be getting spirit shards at this point. How come I'm not getting this?

Actually, the wiki is wrong if it says that. You should only get XP again after you have finished the last Mastery AND purchased it with MP.

Correct, you need to spend the mastery points on everything available to you. I believe if you finish every mount but the griffon's masteries and don't have it yet, that you will get XP towards spirit shards until you unlock those masteries, avoiding the problem similar to that of HoT masteries for people who don't raid.. at least, this is what I remember being the case for me.

Archived