Vision of Equpiment: Dragonsblood weapons,

@"Fumigene.5076" said:I've crafted the whole set and yet I can't buy the Vision thing from Forge master Hilina so it certainly feels bugged for me. The "All or Nothing: Journeyman of the Forge" achievement was successfully completed in the process though.

Did you craft the ascended or exotic?

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Fumigene.5076" said:I've crafted the whole set and yet I can't buy the Vision thing from Forge master Hilina so it certainly feels bugged for me. The "All or Nothing: Journeyman of the Forge" achievement was successfully completed in the process though.

Did you craft the ascended or exotic?

I crafted the exotic (Dragonsblood) set, which seems to be the one required based on the vision unlock hint and the wiki.If it's somehow the ascended (Heroic dragonsblood) set that is required, it's absolutely not clear. But it would be normal to still be locked for me.

You're right, I do have the achievement.I thought the 'already completed stuff check' (or however it was worded) only meant I would not need to craft those weapons again, not that it would save me the need to buy some items. I'm not going to complain though.