Weaver Trait Functionality Bug — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Weaver Trait Functionality Bug

kornfanxxx.9143kornfanxxx.9143 Member ✭✭✭
edited July 16, 2019 in Elementalist

Hi all, I was notified by a friend today that the trait Bolstered Elements is bugged, in which it prevents all other stances from providing the stability proc after the passive lesser stone resonance passive activates. so pretty much lose any stab access once i'm below 50% health, which is pretty crippling in a hard fight in wvw. I've tested it myself and can confirm this is the case.

Need a fix ASAP.
Thanks

Comments

• lLobo.7960lLobo.7960 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 5, 2019

I was noticing something was wrong the last few days, where I could not stomp people after using my stances to get stab...

That explains it...

I hope it get fixed, and I hope it was broken because they are working on something nice for ele traits

• LazySummer.2568LazySummer.2568 Member ✭✭✭

any bets on next few patches fixing engi tooltips while this ele bug gets addressed 3+ months later?

• Mini Crinny.6190Mini Crinny.6190 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 5, 2019

All these bugs must be why Ele hasn't received any meaningful changes

• Ive noticed this as well recently. Never made the correlation to the below 50% health though but makes sense.

• AlexPlay.8436AlexPlay.8436 Member ✭✭

I tested ,so bug exists.

• Megametzler.5729Megametzler.5729 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think the 70s cooldown applies to the stability too currently.^^

So funny.

• dascott.6078dascott.6078 Member ✭✭

MOTHER FLETCHER!!! I’m getting busted Signet of restoration and Woven Stride flashbacks all over again. :( Is it too much to ask Anet to give us an update that doesn’t result in screwing up a crucial trait/skill for ele? What’s worse is this bug will probably persist for several weeks before it’s patched.

Megametzler is correct. Once your health drops below 50% and Lesser Stone Resonance fires, you lose all stability and you remained locked out of stability for 70 seconds until it resets. Oh well, I guess there’s Armor of Earth. It only has a 50 second cool down. Woo hoo!

• MyPuppy.8970MyPuppy.8970 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

not a funny joke

• Stallic.2397Stallic.2397 Member ✭✭✭

Another day, another bug...

• Auburner.6945Auburner.6945 Member ✭✭✭

Just hire a Firebrand 4Head

Pull the strings. Watch them dance.

• Sekai.2987Sekai.2987 Member ✭✭

i like to see it as a challenge to myself , to never let the enemy get my below 50%, if he manages that its my punishment to play without stab the rest of the fight..

joke aside , its incredible how every patch they introduce a new bug while fixing an old one , last time it was the trait that gives regen while gaining swiftness that was buged , now this, both traits are so important while roaming/ dueling and now i have to fight again for weeks with a handicap , god kitten awful anet

place your bets if/when the trait is fixed and what trait will be buged next

Can’t get online at the moment. Did they fix it?

• Stallic.2397Stallic.2397 Member ✭✭✭

@dascott.6078 said:
    Can’t get online at the moment. Did they fix it?

No, I just checked. Still bugged

edited July 16, 2019

lol, BUG is still here!

• This really really needs a fix

• Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭✭

Im So motivated to play this game....../sarcasm

• unplayable in sPvP, please fix this stability bug

• Why critical stability bug was not fixed?!
    Weaver is unplayable!
    Bump!

• steki.1478steki.1478 Member ✭✭✭✭

@kornfanxxx.9143 where did your comment go? lol

Deso's favorite FROG
    Master of afk and kiting
    The God of Pips and Gud Deeps
    Froggo himself

• Nath Forge Tempete.1645Nath Forge Tempete.1645 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 18, 2019

4 bugs just got fixed on ysterday's patch ... was hoping for Bostered Element fix but it seems like it's just all new traits that gave too many stats ...

QC/QA departement somewhere? I apply If you're interested

Welcome to the elementalist profession! Where Anet creates build diversity by f***ing up traits, thereby forcing you to use a different build.

• Zenix.6198Zenix.6198 Member ✭✭✭

.....Bump...

Stab spam too high on ele, the trait is now what it was supposed to be... Clap Clap

On another thought, just spam all stances before 50% Pepega

• Critical stability bug is not fixed still!
    Weaver is unplayable

• Bump. Need a fix for this.

@Auburner.6945 said:
    Stab spam too high on ele, the trait is now what it was supposed to be... Clap Clap

If they say that I might just finally lose all faith in this game.
    "Fixed a tooltip - the tooltip now reflects our broken code more accurately"

| Solemn [PAL][shrd][wHo][DoM][BOZ] |
    | Wrath of God Staff Weaver Part II |
    | Fire Weaver Isn't Unfair You Just Need To Understand It |
    | Wrath of God Staff Weaver Part III |
    | Ex-Anvil Rock (RIP) |
    | NSP (main) | CD (alt) |

• Megametzler.5729Megametzler.5729 Member ✭✭✭✭

@SoulSlavocracy.4902 said:
    Bump. Need a fix for this.

@Auburner.6945 said:

If they say that I might just finally lose all faith in this game.
    "Fixed a tooltip - the tooltip now reflects our broken code more accurately"

It is not a bug, it's a feature - we got a 5s CD reduction on Primordial Stance to account for this. :lol:

"Bolstered Elements: Fixed a bug that could cause this trait to stop granting stability after Lesser Stone Resonance was cast."

That was quite s... fast

Full stance D/D Weaver Pog

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.