Central Tryian Guild Hall

To start off, I love HoT and PoF Guild Halls, the unique biomes, and the themes of ruined druid city?, ruined exalted/forgotten city, and ruined Djinn city are really cool, and its fun to claim and rebuild these ancient deserted cities back to their former glory... but when you really think about it, so far the scope has been very narrow. HoT has two Guild Halls, PoF one, and CT none, and while thus far each of the guild halls has been home to different civilizations, in the end, we really only did get two biomes: Desert and Jungle. So what I would like to propose is a guild hall a little closer to home, a Central Tryian Guild Hall.

Since guild halls are generally ruined lost civiliations that we reclaim and rebuild for our guild, a few themes I would like to suggest are:White Mantle Castle RuinsAncient Dwarven City Ruins (Shiver Peak themed, prehaps even Thunderhead Keep)Ancient Jotun Ruins (dating back to when they were a great and powerful advanced civilization)Claw Island Ruins (yes i had to say it, so many people want this)

OMG it would be so fucking epic to rebuild a Dwarven city for our guild!!!! Pluss we need a snowy mountain guild hall, with green pine tree and a lake.

BUTTTTTT, if we break the chain of every guild hall having to start as a ruin, it would also be cool to build a pact-esk Guild Hall, using the technology of all 5 races like Fort Trinity and Camp Resolve do.

How is that possible you say? It wont work because guild halls have to have crystal hearts you say? Well I say NO Problem! Those crystals had to have originated from somewhere, and while we may not have the original source, we certainly have alternatives! We are friends with the Zepherites, have just been the the crystal desert, and are mentoring a crystal dragon, surely the Zepherites can give us a crystal from Glint, or we can find one of Vlast's in the crystal desert that hasnt been corrupted yet, or even Aurene can give us one of hers. Once we get the crystal, a new explorer in the guild initiative can tell us they found a new stategic place to build a guild hall, all we need is to bring the crystal with us and clear out (whatever threat) to claim it.

@Aleksander Suburb.4287 said:What about a guild hall in the dominion of winds, the separated tengu island?

I thought of that, its another good possibility, but i still habe my fingers crossed that one day tengu will be a playable race, and they will need that zone for their city and starter map... but if that never happens, i could accpet it as a guild hall.

@DebraKadabra.5278 said:You misspelled TYRIAN.

Anyway, since guild halls were never a part of the core game I don't agree with them adding a hall there now.

Honestly in gw2 core and expansion maps are all but undistinguished, as ever since HoTs expansion, the new maps have been hopping all over the globe, under, over, and even in between core maps. That said, when I said 'Central Tyrian Guild Hall', i meant a guild hall that has the classic racial/biome themes of the core game, and is within the same region as the core games maps; it would regardless still be an 'expansion map'.

Simply, there is a lot of good flavor from the core game that id like to see in a guild hall, as both Maguma and Crystal Dester/Elona have their own, very different vibe, and future expacts in other regions of the world will probably fall suit, so id like to have a guild hall in core regions with core themes.

Archived