Current Wvw Meta - Page 7 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Current Wvw Meta

123457>

Comments

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

scrapper scourge, how would you view?

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• atheria.2837atheria.2837 Member ✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@atheria.2837 said:

@Egorum.9506 said:
    better off getting rallies than trying to heal, you can burst better than you can keep people up. the problem with a hybrid healer scourge is all of your damage comes from the shades, and if you're healing they're going to be placed onto your teammates and not the enemy.

Now an offensive scourge running res support on the other hand...

I'd like to know what I am doing wrong since I melt when I play what is supposed to be the meta scourge.

o.o;; is that sarcasm. you seem to be killing ppl. hehe

One can't answer with quoting (at least not on my screen).

I am not the one fighting in the vid - I am just trying to find help playing what others seem to play so easily and I die on so quickly.

@atheria.2837 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@atheria.2837 said:

@Egorum.9506 said:
    better off getting rallies than trying to heal, you can burst better than you can keep people up. the problem with a hybrid healer scourge is all of your damage comes from the shades, and if you're healing they're going to be placed onto your teammates and not the enemy.

I'd like to know what I am doing wrong since I melt when I play what is supposed to be the meta scourge.

I am not the one fighting in the vid - I am just trying to find help playing what others seem to play so easily and I die on so quickly.

ah,

well, some players are experienced and can surf the zerg. most of the time if ur com is good, his commands will get you thru.

build is a factor for the tankiness but its only extends so far.

helps to stay on tag =)

i enemy is many, getting downs killed fast is a very bhig factor. not stsnding in meteors dodging thru mele push, and.cleansing condi also helps.

record urself play and can say more.

• Picking when, where and who you fight is the real meta. A good commander will pick fights can win and a bad commander will keep wiping to the same Zerg in the same place repeatedly.

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    i wonder why not many players use heralds. with the recent patch change, infinite protection is available and stab on dwarfy.

I run a meta backline Herald in a zerg, but I always ask the commander if he wants me to camp Glint or Jalis. Now that Power Scourge has replaced Condi Scourge, Rite of the Dwarf spam has a greater impact.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    i wonder why not many players use heralds. with the recent patch change, infinite protection is available and stab on dwarfy.

I run a meta backline Herald in a zerg, but I always ask the commander if he wants me to camp Glint or Jalis. Now that Power Scourge has replaced Condi Scourge, Rite of the Dwarf spam has a greater impact.

=) combine cele and dwarf. very very good right now

• unrealman.3105unrealman.3105 Member ✭✭
    edited September 28, 2018

@atheria.2837 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@atheria.2837 said:

@Egorum.9506 said:

If you are struggling with survivability, try playing an energy sigil on both of your weapon sets. This increases the chance that you will be able to double dodge to safety if you get cought out. Also make sure you aren't wasting your stunbreak for swiftness.

As scourge it's really noticeable if your Firebrand isn't pulling his weight.

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 28, 2018

@unrealman.3105 said:

As scourge it's really noticeable if your Firebrand isn't pulling his weight.

As a firebrand, it really noticable when your scourge isn't on pin. Lots of scourges forget they're a fatkid and try to squirrel

The scourge in that viideo wasn't even marginally close to buff range, no squad required to roll like that

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

Decent team = (voip, fast, coordinated)

if one lacks, team has a weakness.

roamers and decent team = (knows when to hit weakness)

weakness = (spread, lagging from team, over pushes from com, slow, not on voip, paper build)

One thing = (mettle to be calm)

oOo

• The commander was so delighted by the engi raid that he wants to start an only engineer raid every Wednesday now. ^^

@Dediggefedde.4961 said:
    The commander was so delighted by the engi raid that he wants to start an only engineer raid every Wednesday now. ^^

nice. i am convinced, i will make an engi too. hehe.

oct 2 we will have a.new patch. will release our findings.then =)

• Tehologist.5841Tehologist.5841 Member ✭✭✭

Should have some core engi’s running bomb kit, gadgeteer with rocket boots. Go invis, leap, aoe pull and bombs away. Would be funny thing to see. Could run mortar kit the rest of the time for ranged aoe.

Previous patch:

Findings

An all purpose build is all cele. But aside from dura runea, leadership is better. energy still is a good thing.

Enemies in general run condi, so that cleanse on elite is a bonus. you also have more boons and over all damage and sustain is great.

this gear and rune - you can easily change your role based on what your team needs.

imo, this is the new ptv.

weakness, a custom guild group build can give you a run for your money.

but so far. similar nos or a bit more, you can take it.

overall. celestials is tanky, has sustain, and damage. among all, you will always be in the top 10.

will update again based on the new patch, but will be awhile.

fb heal block has been nerfed a bit.

build in action.

guard rev rev scourge sb/chrono/weaver is my favorite grouping right now in a team of 15 and below.

Key notes:

if you are in voip, know how to dodge, has stub break, condi cleanse, cc, and single target; you will be fine.

the above controls the outcome.

KS guild is probably our hardest fight this week. for 1 / 5 fights, they'd win.

edited October 6, 2018

double post.

• @Silver.2076 said:
    My personal zerg meta is:
    1/5 Firebrand
    2/5 Scourge
    1/5 Herald
    1/10 Spellbreaker
    1/10 something else like ele, ingi and mesmer

Yeah something like that its the useally but you have also 1/10 high dps beserker builds in it which doing over 1/3 to 1/2 of the dps of the whole zerg.
    At least this is what I'm seeing in public zergs. In a zerg fight this gives you an advantage in longer siege fights it is stressful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=0xb4vzRo5Gw

Recent updates.

Warriors are dead.
    You can effectively beat people with chrono scourge and rev. Yes, fb is now optional.
    Nos will win. Stealth is king. population is still unbalanced. Celestials is the best stat for all purpose.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

"warriors are dead"

First thing that happens in the video is bubbles popped on both sides.

@Dawdler.8521 said:
    "warriors are dead"

=) nice yes? makes the video golden. but. utility wise, to get the same effect you had prior to patch is old no. of warriors x 2.5. And coordination, unless your team is atleast above average is gg.

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:
    "warriors are dead"

=) nice yes? makes the video golden. but. utility wise, to get the same effect you had prior to patch is old no. of warriors x 2.5. And coordination, unless your team is atleast above average is gg.

‘To get the same effect’ of course is different. It’s different with every nerf or buff.

It means substituting in something new, changing the focus of your movements, changing strategies, adjusting other builds etc.

Doesn’t mean it’s dead.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 3, 2018

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:
    "warriors are dead"

Even "needing" 2.5x the warriors doesnt really bring it out of niche numbers territory in 50 man zerg where people are gonna join on different classes regardless of what the meta is. Before patch it was only a couple warriors per zerg.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:
    "warriors are dead"

‘To get the same effect’ of course is different. It’s different with every nerf or buff.

It means substituting in something new, changing the focus of your movements, changing strategies, adjusting other builds etc.

Doesn’t mean it’s dead.

some may still hold on to it. a 3 seconds worth of debuf

5 seconds total upon cast 1 second static not allow boon but by that time most ppl are off.

so give or take 3 seconds of usefulness.

war a banner downs or rampage may be better now and leave the strips to othsr toons.

try it out, you will see thr change.

anyhu, ppl are free to setup as.they please =)

• Aridon.8362Aridon.8362 Member ✭✭✭

It's actually much smaller than that, it's firebrand scourge revenant. The end.

edited November 8, 2018

@Aridon.8362 said:
    It's actually much smaller than that, it's firebrand scourge revenant. The end.

scourge rev can do it now. or fb scourge (shared this at the culmination of the thread). but having one chrono for every 10 players can change the game.

edited June 26, 2019

june 2019

Meta as i observe

Healers

Fb scrappers

Damage
    Rev scourge war ele

tactical
    mesmer

yes, pirate ship is alive and well. combine both with the boons, gg.

meta gears

minstril for healers/monk/tranference/cleansing/energy

damage
    zerk or zerk mara

utility
    minstrel

you can chocho train with the

fb scrapper rev scourge and pirate ship with them. it is simply very versatile.

you can mes and scrap for invis

reveal invis with scraps

this currently is the meta.

but what if you want to stack your servers pugs?

fb scrapper scourge. =) bring in the lag
    minstrel fb cele scrapper and scourge.

you can have a tanky rev on staff to skill 5 any attacking bubble war. it ends his push quick. that or war hammer 5. or guard hammer 4. i have not tried shield 5. but will give feed back

yes shield 5 works. so does torch of scourge.

edited July 21, 2019

i have changed my philosophy. new player or old, focus on the role you want to play and do so with repetition. therefore if your class is zerk stat, start with that and get good over iterations. starting tanky to damage doesnt adjust well.

i share no rotations; those you can ask in other sites. but read the skill description; so you know when its needed.

stab, might up, speed, cleanse, heal, bomb are very basic but ask your commander what he means so when he calls it, you know what it is, even if he does not call the particular skill.

changing weapons stops the current action and stow weapons stop your normal attack on reflects.

1. fb minstrel - monks is the meta, i prefer mercy. check which works best for you
    2. rev - zerk jalis, or zealots glint = for dwarf and or regen of 1k up for sustained fights
    3. zerk spell breaker. yes, these are the guys that kill you in a clump (old school destroyers)
    4. weavers, kills downs and anything standing on meteors
    5. zerk scourge only if youve got fb rev support. celestial for transfuse ala glint passive heal in support of virtues grand master trait 2
    6. scrapper for superspeed, cleanse
    7. mesmer for veil portal nullfield mass invis, time warp, wells, pulls, depending on your need.

for guard heavy groups (yes fb scourge still works.) but only in this way. 3 monks minstrel 2 fb on valor for sin and cd 1 for virtues grandmaster 2. then 2 zerk strip scourge. :)

dont hate me. <3 (enjoy killing bad players)

• Mil.3562Mil.3562 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 22, 2019

I played mostly healing Tempest but I have tried out support FB and Scrapper too, all in minstrel; weapons, armours and accessories.

When it comes to burst and sustain healing, my experience with FB is that she is the weakest among the three. Lesser healing skills and utilities compared to Ele and Scrapper. And, their healing ticks are weak too.

But because of FB's ability to contantly dish out Stabs, Agesis, Condi Cleanse and adding these to their heals make them the first choice in all meta squads.

Support FB is all good but they lack burst and sustainable heals. Maybe because they don't need them.

Based on what I see in squads and those elitist commanders and WvW guilds preference of classes, meta have not changed much. They are still FB, Scourge, Rev and Scrapper, and sometimes healbot Tempest.

My two cents.

edited July 22, 2019

@Mil.3562 said:
    I played mostly healing Tempest but I have tried out support FB and Scrapper too, all in minstrel; weapons, armours and accessories.

When it comes to burst and sustain healing, my experience with FB is that she is the weakest among the three. Lesser healing skills and utilities compared to Ele and Scrapper. And, their healing ticks are weak too.

But because of FB's ability to contantly dish out Stabs, Agesis, Condi Cleanse and adding these to their heals make them the first choice in all meta squads.

Support FB is all good but they lack burst and sustainable heals. Maybe because they don't need them.

Based on what I see in squads and those elitist commanders and WvW guilds preference of classes, meta have not changed much. They are still FB, Scourge, Rev and Scrapper, and sometimes healbot Tempest.

My two cents.

thanks. =) scrappers are great pair for fb since they dish out superspeed a lot. realy good for the push. thats why i added them in the top 7.

burst heal wise, a good heal rev does well too, in addition to the dwarf stab hammer staff

while it is true that sustain is good. in a situation where your numbers is few and the enemy is bunker, having the minimum team support will do to gamble a one bomb win against the good groups. they do feel the pain.

problem is, some teams use small tanky groups vs big tanky groups so they end up having no chance. >.<;;

edited August 13, 2019

you may want an alternate setup where you have either an fb/rev/scourge/scrapper as healer and the rest 50% boons and all damage.

unless we are extremely outnumbered or lagging, damage is good in fighting more.

so you dont have to be a healer fb, you can be a stab x quickness, you can be a healer tempest waters reflects and being blasted.

timing also plays. like you dodge the initial bomb and kill the backline or cut.the zerg into two or focus on the scourges is an easy strategy.

but the hard part is not many know how to play good firebrands. it does not have a rotation. if your team has an area stab from rev, and blas finishers, you can get away with one fb, and the rest are rev scrap weaver scourge.

the hardest habit ive seen is many cant help but play tanky. even my zerker scourge in the vid feels the noodle damage.

i was really distracted a few hours before the raid because ive been stopping myself from making the zerk scourge, but, it was worth it. i always told my guys, if im a zerker rev/fb/spell breaker/weaver and now scourge as their commander and push, they can too.

• solemn.9608solemn.9608 Member ✭✭
    edited August 13, 2019

@SloRules.3560 said:

@Kyon.9735 said:
    I was pugging an open guild raid squad earlier and was surprised that I was the only Ele (Weaver) out of the 35 people on it. The other squad had 1 Weaver as well. Everything was pretty much FB, Scourge, and Heralds.

I was pretty surprised myself that despite the high DPS weavers contributes, it seems that guilds would prefer a Celestial FB over it. Can't blame them though, FBs offer defense while at the same time offer good offense. And I still drop to 30-50% HP from Retaliation alone when I use Meteor Shower (I have 15k max HP).

It's becouse rev does eles job, while having a lot more sustain. Backline ele is looked at and dies.

Hope I don’t sound rude and this isn’t directed at you personally/individually, but I’m gonna make a small case for Weaver in the meta here.

The only people who still think Weaver has no place in a comp are either bad eles, never played ele, bad eles, or bad eles. I think I’ve been out dps’d by a rev once in two years and she was really good. I think I’ve been out dps’d in general maybe 5% of the time if not less playing weaver across all tiers, in fight guilds, in non-fight guilds, etc ... and a weaver only misses top DPS when they mess up; weaver has always been god DPS, nothing has changed. Nothing generates downs like a competent weaver. Nothing. Doubt that will ever change unless anet makes a big change somewhere.

Only people who disagree are the ones who tried ele for a few months, did decent but not excellent, and gave up. Or the ones who are straight up willfully ignorant about how weaver is easily the superior DPS choice granted that it’s player is competent.

I know someone will say ‘damage isn’t everhthing’ and to that person I ask if they were even paying attention to the subject at hand ..

@LordTemujin.5498 I don’t think you’re very good at ele if you think any of that.

• shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 13, 2019

The top 10 kills on cancer stats are usually held by weaver mains (NA side) over the weekend and that's been the case over months that they play. at least 2 of them are still up there for the current week. weavers have a role for zerg fights and sweaty t3 keep sieges. in a 15v15 scenario, prolly less of an impact. but for objective fighting, they are necessary.

Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Michelin rated WvW guild since 2015. The gold standard. Never transferred, never reformed, adapting and reloading with or without Anet.

the nice thing about weavers is if the enemy is squishy, they can down them easy. :3

• RisenHowl.2419RisenHowl.2419 Member ✭✭✭

@shiri.4257 said:
    The top 10 kills on cancer stats are usually held by weaver mains (NA side) over the weekend and that's been the case over months that they play. at least 2 of them are still up there for the current week. weavers have a role for zerg fights and sweaty t3 keep sieges. in a 15v15 scenario, prolly less of an impact. but for objective fighting, they are necessary.

Where can you see the cancer stats?

• My problem is at the current meta (FB,Rev, 2x Scourge + 5 auxiliary heals/support + stealth) is great for open field fights and GvG but trash for a fight in an enemy T3 keep with a lot of siege and man power .

I think there are more details to it :

1.) First problem a lot of movement I do like it in a sense it is better then the old pain train meta and I do T4 fractals and 99cm and I have done some raids so movement isn't a foreigner to me but there is always something sudden FPS drops , the position of the commander get lost because he went behind pillar and said we go the stairs upwards and there are 2 stairs until you find the position of the commander he is 15 m (50 feet)away , people are tired , or the game deicide even not to display the commander tag and so on. In the end the commander always keeps yelling at his zergs : 'Keep sticky' followed by : 'Why can't they learn this ?'

2.) Be a auxiliary heals/support sucks your regeneration get overwritten constantly by the main heal /FB especially when you have perfect setup and constant damage where the FB needs to keep healing too. Like mentioned in a enemy T3 keep.

3.) The full or near full berserker setup sucks in enemy T3 keeps don't get me wrong its great in open field and GvG . Okay I should go deeper on that part I say it like this if my Eles Meteorshower and Tempest overloads were like they were pre PoF and still for 5 targets . I would eat every other beserker built in wvw for breakfast. When I started wvw everyone had celestial gear for a good reason. People always complain about the power creep but when you look that you switch from stats with more defence to one with more DPS the result is clear . The celestial meta was practical the anti annihilation meta

The siege weapons didn't change much okay the got even nerfed but still because everyone switched they burn through the HP pool like hell because of the switch of stats
    Arena.NET shouldn't reduce any dmg from them or eles more the opposite is true.

4.) That nobody seems not to notice or care is properly thx to the a rev + hammer(instead of meteorshower) built which replaced ele and instead of delayed dmg you get instead dmg so your are alive or not

edited August 14, 2019

combine scourge strip damage and spell breaker bubbles and rev utility and weaver damage and firebrand support util and u'll get a great team.

as for siege, you just got to plan ahead on how to deal with it.

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2019

@Dawdler.8521 said:
    "warriors are dead"

Not hard to kd them one they loose stab, but meanwhile they will make targets loose boons as well.

Once stab is off even a ventari kB the warriors if they are way close to each other, and heal the allies affected by warrior bible and getting spiked with direct heal.

But dead is saying to much, the thing is dome can be countered.

Maybe in some elite spec anet can make a 2sec elite skill similar to jalis elite where targets can’t be interrupted or kb\kd.

• alain.1659alain.1659 Member ✭✭✭

I see a lot of scrappers for healing and firebrand for boon support in my server. I am not a dedicated zerger so I can only comment on what i see on both enemy team and our team. Scourge, Revenant and firebrand numbers are insane ( for a 10 ppl zerg, 3 scourges, 2 firebrands, 2 revs 1 scrapper and 1 brave soul) yet scrapper sustain is always preferred by smaller groups or in commanders group. There are 1-2 weavers in most zergs as they are really useful for siege destroying. With the insane sustain from firebrand and scourge's barrier (and scrappers boon conversion) and the all time hated CoR from rev, wvw zerging became a f-fest in my opinion.

@alain.1659 said:
    I see a lot of scrappers for healing and firebrand for boon support in my server. I am not a dedicated zerger so I can only comment on what i see on both enemy team and our team. Scourge, Revenant and firebrand numbers are insane ( for a 10 ppl zerg, 3 scourges, 2 firebrands, 2 revs 1 scrapper and 1 brave soul) yet scrapper sustain is always preferred by smaller groups or in commanders group. There are 1-2 weavers in most zergs as they are really useful for siege destroying. With the insane sustain from firebrand and scourge's barrier (and scrappers boon conversion) and the all time hated CoR from rev, wvw zerging became a f-fest in my opinion.

you can make it so that the fb can run diviners and the revs run zealot and the scrapper run minstrel - that setup works quiet well if the ventary rev is good. add in the zerker cc warrior and a good weaver. it'll be a good setup. problem i see is, it's not easy to do difficult methods because some players just join in for the first time and others still refuse to synergize with the team. but once you do; it'll make a difference.

if you want a fun way to try. have 1 group run 3 fb 1 scrapper 1 rev. and the rest be commanded by a range player who knows how to cloud. you can have your melee ball tanking everyone and the rest pew pew rangers/weavers/revs killing the rest. but in a zerg blob vs zerg blob. it's simply a case of who can kill the other team's bad players first. and in that situation some servers have a lot of really good pugs so they'll get yours first even if you're running the fb rev scourge spell breaker weaver team. it's a fact of the game that there will be someone better than you; so just got to pic your situation.

• alain.1659alain.1659 Member ✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@alain.1659 said:

you can make it so that the fb can run diviners and the revs run zealot and the scrapper run minstrel - that setup works quiet well if the ventary rev is good. add in the zerker cc warrior and a good weaver. it'll be a good setup. problem i see is, it's not easy to do difficult methods because some players just join in for the first time and others still refuse to synergize with the team. but once you do; it'll make a difference.

if you want a fun way to try. have 1 group run 3 fb 1 scrapper 1 rev. and the rest be commanded by a range player who knows how to cloud. you can have your melee ball tanking everyone and the rest pew pew rangers/weavers/revs killing the rest. but in a zerg blob vs zerg blob. it's simply a case of who can kill the other team's bad players first. and in that situation some servers have a lot of really good pugs so they'll get yours first even if you're running the fb rev scourge spell breaker weaver team. it's a fact of the game that there will be someone better than you; so just got to pic your situation.

I cannot stress how right you are about your last sentence and about the whole trying a different setup thing. Yet the majority insists on the builds from certain websites. Only problem I have is with the ventari rev, as rev feels really clunky to me, especially nowadays. Hope there will be some crazy comms that wanna try what you propose.

edited August 15, 2019

@alain.1659 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@alain.1659 said:

I cannot stress how right you are about your last sentence and about the whole trying a different setup thing. Yet the majority insists on the builds from certain websites. Only problem I have is with the ventari rev, as rev feels really clunky to me, especially nowadays. Hope there will be some crazy comms that wanna try what you propose.

hehe, the things i post here, we already do. =) i dont post stuff for theorycrafting.

and yes, i have two good healing revs who know their thing. i get schooled as to stats and stuff they imagine and bring in the table.

and as the raid leader of slayers xd, we're that crazy group. :p

as for ppl running x build from y build site, well, its always a good start. but for them to get better, they got to try something with their guild.

full minstrel monk fb does not work against a good condi necro. =p

nor does it fare against a good roaming zerk war.

even a good raid group you can down if you pressure their commander.

The one stat for all occassions is still celestials. to get the 2nd best output in all wvw modes, adjust your food runes and sigils and weapons.

it will give the 2nd best heal, damage, boons, and all around everything.

so i urge you, craft atleast one set of celestials for your heavy/light/mid class.

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 1:42PM

@alain.1659 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@alain.1659 said:

People follow other sites low effort builds cause they are easy builds when stacked that can carry most time, those builds are nothing more than stack the scrubs(overperformance builds) low effort comps.

The "issue" wich isnt a issue in fact with ventari, is that its has a small radios, reason why very few people try something different, players getting overextended wont receive the heal.... they die, those who stay on tag can survive, reason most go for the scourge/fb stacking, since it is easyer than relly on other mechanics for it, since they dont need to worry much with stacking and heals plus barriers and massive aoe spam at the same time.

this is our group with 1 ventari+3 jallis we could been better tho :\ commander there was on mostly zerker stats.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@alain.1659 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@alain.1659 said:

People follow other sites low effort builds cause they are easy builds when stacked that can carry most time, those builds are nothing more than stack the scrubs(overperformance builds) low effort comps.

The "issue" wich isnt a issue in fact with ventari, is that its has a small radios, reason why very few people try something different, players getting overextended wont receive the heal.... they die, those who stay on tag can survive, reason most go for the scourge/fb stacking, since it is easyer than relly on other mechanics for it, since they dont need to worry much with stacking and heals plus barriers and massive aoe spam at the same time.

this is our group with 1 ventari+3 jallis we could been better tho :\ commander there was on mostly zerker stats.

bro full zerker ^^,

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.