(EU)[Sev] is recruiting new players wanting to learn raids and fractals! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

(EU)[Sev] is recruiting new players wanting to learn raids and fractals!

Fawx.9064Fawx.9064 Member ✭✭
edited August 19, 2019 in Looking For Guild

Circle of the Seven is a guild founded with the desire to build a community to play endgame content with.

Who we are and what we do:
We are a primarily PvE focused guild. We are established players who wish to participate in endgame content together.

What we offer our members:
1 – Reliable, non-toxic people to run high end pve content with. This includes players with lots of raid experience, and fractal t4+cm experience.
2 – Raid training. This is provided through both training runs, and mentorship on voice coms while we run you through full wing clears.
3 – Fractal training. This is provided through both training runs, and mentorship on voice coms while we run you through full daily cycles.
4 – A community where you can make friends and spend time playing the game alongside players with similar goals as yourself.
5 – An environment where the game can be played at a high level, without worrying about encountering toxicity.
6 - Recent addition - dungeon tours. Both training for speed clears, and genuine speed clears.

What we expect from our members:
1 – A class at level 80, with all traits unlocked, geared in at least exotic gear.
2 – Willingness to be flexible and open to guidance around gearing and class builds.
3 – A desire to do high end pve content at a competent level.
4 - A desire to belong to a community. We are not a replacement for the lfg tool. We are a group of people who want to play the game together.
5 – Willingness to use discord and be active in the guild in game (through chat and representation).

Our simple code of conduct is as follows:
1- Racism/sexism/homophobia will not be tolerated.
2- Do not be an kitten.
3- You are a reflection of the guild when you wear our tag. Behave appropriately.
4- There is a difference between learning and leeching. All are welcome here to learn. Leeching will be dealt with swiftly.

We look forward to welcoming you into our ranks. :)
If you are interested in joining, please hop onto our discord, and someone will be in touch with you. (https://discord.gg/bkHrBgg)

Comments

• mcflurry.8076mcflurry.8076 Member ✭✭

Hi what time is guild activities/ members' peak?

• Fawx.9064Fawx.9064 Member ✭✭
    edited July 5, 2019

Hi there. Everything we have planned will take place in the evenings, probably from 17h00 GMT or so. Activity will obviously be up on the weekends, but even then, we plan to keep all planned activities in the evenings. :)

• Hi whats your server name or does that not matter ?

@Richard.1754 said:
    Hi whats your server name or does that not matter ?

We are on EU. The individual server doesnt matter in pve.:)

Bump! Bump!

Pre-weekend bump!

Recruitment is re-opened. :)

Pre-weekend bump!

Mid-week bump!

• Hey
    I am a returning Player and started to play GW2 again 3 weeks ago.

Currently I am still pretty busy with everything I missed in the last years (left shortly after HoT release) but would like to learn more and especially learn fractals.
    I have 4 80 chars and currently playing my Revenant as my main char.

I'd like to apply if you are still searching.

• I'm also interested in joining

@Joneleth.5071 said:
    Hey
    I am a returning Player and started to play GW2 again 3 weeks ago.

Currently I am still pretty busy with everything I missed in the last years (left shortly after HoT release) but would like to learn more and especially learn fractals.
    I have 4 80 chars and currently playing my Revenant as my main char.

I'd like to apply if you are still searching.

@Edgar.4237 said:
    I'm also interested in joining

Hi there guys/gals. We'd be happy to have you. Please hop onto our discord - https://discord.gg/bkHrBgg, so that an officer can get some info from you, and we can get you invited :)

Mid-week bump!

• Hi, me and my wife just returned in game and we are soon hitting 80 with fresh professions . We have a lot to catch up that we have missed but we would love to join a guild like the one you are describing. We are mature that we desire to play in a non toxic environment and achieve some goals in PVE end game. I am leveling a mesmer planning to make him a chrono and my wife is having an ele. We would like to apply if you are still recruiting :)

@Burning Angel.2931 said:
    Hi, me and my wife just returned in game and we are soon hitting 80 with fresh professions . We have a lot to catch up that we have missed but we would love to join a guild like the one you are describing. We are mature that we desire to play in a non toxic environment and achieve some goals in PVE end game. I am leveling a mesmer planning to make him a chrono and my wife is having an ele. We would like to apply if you are still recruiting :)

We'd love to have you. Please pop onto our discord (https://discord.gg/bkHrBgg) so that we can get you sorted. :)

Weekend bump! :)

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

What days and times do you typically do raids? And how do you feel about people who want to join in when they can but can't commit to being online at a consistent time?

I'm available almost any time on Monday, but ideally not 6-8pm GMT/BST. Then typically after 8pm (but could be any time after 6:30 with some planning) on other week nights and almost any time at the weekend. But things are highly variable for me - some days I could be online all evening and others I won't be home at all so unfortunately I can't commit to always making it for a regular raid night.

I meet all your other requirements, I have 5 professions at level 80: ele (2x elites), engi (2x elites), ranger (2x elites), thief & warrior (no elites on these but I could get them easily) all in exotic/ascended and I can change stats as needed. I'm willing to play whatever works, although I'll need notice to change stats, especially for HoT/PoF stats. I've done a few raids before but not many and I'd really like the opportunity to do more.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"I know that I'm born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine."

• Kelda.7520Kelda.7520 Member ✭✭

@Danikat.8537 said:
    What days and times do you typically do raids? And how do you feel about people who want to join in when they can but can't commit to being online at a consistent time?

I'm available almost any time on Monday, but ideally not 6-8pm GMT/BST. Then typically after 8pm (but could be any time after 6:30 with some planning) on other week nights and almost any time at the weekend. But things are highly variable for me - some days I could be online all evening and others I won't be home at all so unfortunately I can't commit to always making it for a regular raid night.

Yup, I have the same problem--my gaming schedule is quite variable. I only play a revenant, but I have 4 different builds with ascended level equipment for it. I've never done raids, and only T1 and 2 fractals, but my AR is maxed. Do you post a PvE schedule?

Hi guys, Sorry for the tardy response here. I'll mail you both in game. :)

Edited the OP to include that we are now doing dungeon tours. Both training and speed clear tours.

• DaPiePiece.4981DaPiePiece.4981 Member
    edited August 20, 2019

Hey, do you have a spot for a power boon chrono in raid training?

• Hi, I'm interested!
    Came back from a ~2 year break and looking for people to play with. I'm very experienced with fractals (including 99cm) except for the newer fractals or 100cm. I also used to raid alot back in the days doing W1-W4 and having decent experience there.
    Usually I play ele most of the time, but in the past I've played a lot of Thief/Mesmer as well. I have several fully ascended gear sets.
    Hope to hear from you :)

@DaPiePiece.4981 said:
    Hey, do you have a spot for a power boon chrono in raid training?

@DesiRe.1348 said:
    Hi, I'm interested!
    Came back from a ~2 year break and looking for people to play with. I'm very experienced with fractals (including 99cm) except for the newer fractals or 100cm. I also used to raid alot back in the days doing W1-W4 and having decent experience there.
    Usually I play ele most of the time, but in the past I've played a lot of Thief/Mesmer as well. I have several fully ascended gear sets.
    Hope to hear from you :)

Hi there guys. We'd be happy to have both of you. Please pop onto our discord so an officer can have a quick chat, and then we can get you an invite. :)

https://discord.gg/bkHrBgg

See you soon!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.