For the benefit of those that don't Reddit, this top post links to threads for hero point trains and other acquisition trains that are run regularly in the NA region. For the month of July 2019, there are currently three.
Reminder: I am not the organizer; I'm just posting so that you can find these events in game.
Contact: Emikadon.8542 in game or Emi#6622 on Discord
Start: Saturday, July 6 at 11:00 AM CDT (UTC-5)
FYI I do not see any announcement made for August or September
On Saturday, July 6 at 11:00 AM CDT (UTC-5), I will be leading a map completion train through all of Heart of Thorns on the NA megaserver. No waypoints, mounts, or masteries needed aside from the ones listed below. We will be covering the ENTIRETY of base Heart of Thorns, including hero points, mastery points, strongboxes, waypoints, points of interest, vistas, jumping puzzles, and hidden achievements. Yes, you read that right. EVERYTHING >:D
For the train, please make sure you have:
- Shipwreck Peak Waypoint, [&BN4HAAA=]
- Basic gliding (will get you 95% of map completion)
- The ability to read
- A pleasant attitude!
Tentative Itinerary for the Day (in CDT time)
- 11:00 - 11:30 AM . Preparation and introduction to the train [Giveaway]
- 11:30 - 1:30 PM . Verdant Brink map completion + night bosses.
- 1:30 - 2:00 PM . Break time, preparation for Auric Basin [Giveaway]
- 2:00 - 4:00 PM . Auric Basin map completion.
- 4:00 - 4:30 PM . Break time, preparation for Tangled Depths. [Giveaway]
- 4:30 - 6:30 PM . Tangled Depths map completion.
- 6:30 - 7:00 PM . Break time, preparation for Dragon’s Stand. [Giveaway]
- 7:00 - 7:30 PM . Dragon’s Stand map completion (unlocked portion of the map).
- 7:30 - 8:00 PM . Event wrap-up and final giveaway of Heroic Edition codes. [Giveaway]
This will be a full day event,
I will be playing on my Chrono 'Emi Nyaa'. Squad will be up at 11 CDT exact. The first 10 minutes will be reserved for whisper invites only. Once it hits XX:10, the squad will be up in LFG → Open World → Verdant Brink. This is on a first-come-first-serve basis, so please don’t spam my chat if the squads are full!
Feel free to add me on Emikadon.8542 in game or Emi#6622 on Discord. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to whisper, mail, or private message me at any time, and I'll do my best to respond. Keep in mind that once the train starts, it’ll be hard to respond to individual people, so please be understanding if I don’t reply.
The Pilgrimage across Tyria: Is a Central Tyria social event hosted by Me and my guild [RPcd] This event is open to anyone interested. We'll be doing most of the Central Tyrian maps. This is open to Free to play, Old players, and New. It is NOT 100% map completion its more around 65-85% of each map we do. Example we don't do the hearts mostly due to time constraints. I'll be leading it on Foot. (Brother Drake) So you can bring mounts/Gliders if you so choose. Or not!
August 3rd 9 am PST/ 10 am MST/ 11 am CST/ 12 pm EST/ 4 pm UTC. 2 am Canberra ACT, Australia. Metrica, Caledon, Brisban, Kessex's, Queens, Gendarren, Lornars, Snowden, Frost Gorge, Fireheart, Iron Marches, Blazeride, Fields or Ruin (Small Portion). Then we'll stop at Ebon Hawke.
August 4th 9 am PST/ 10 am MST/ 11 am CST/ 12 pm EST/ 4 pm UTC. Fields of Ruin, Blazeride (Small Portion), Plains of Ashford, Diessa, Wayfarer, Dredgehaunt, Timeberline, Maelstrom, Straits, Malchors, Cursed. Then we'll stop at Gates of Arah.
Please be aware this event is Role Play friendly. So you will see people talking In Character. Its mostly easy going stuff... Mostly.
To those in Australia, New Zealand, remember that your ahead of the (N.A.) by about a day! So our Friday is your Saturday! So, Saturday when we start is your Sunday!
We do take a break every 2-3 hours, for about 15 minutes. Mostly for my Sanity. We normally take them in major cities or nice rest spots. I believe that's everything!
On Monday July 1st at 9:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, I will be leading my Monthly Griffon Collection Train through all of the Path of Fire maps (NA). We are only doing Griffon Roosts, Eggs, Legendary Corrupted Facet and Shadi’s Equipment Collection. No Hearts, we only do Events if they fit into the time frame of the run. Next run: September 2nd 9:30PM Eastern Standard Time
For the train, please make sure you have:
- Path of Fire Story Complete
- Open Skies Collections unlocked (Visit the Remains of the Last Spearmarshal to start the collection)
- Spearmarshal’s Plea
- Springer Mount with High Vault (mastery rank 3)
- Temple of Kormir Waypoint [&BHUKAAA=]
- Augury’s Shadow Waypoint [&BFMKAAA=]
- The Scourgeway Waypoint [&BHMKAAA=]
List of Waypoints not necessarily needed as you can move pretty fast on mounts but will be extremely helpful to having everyone moving quickly!
- Highjump Ranch Waypoint [&BJ0KAAA=]
- Direct Delve Waypoint [&BKQKAAA=]
- Olishar’s Oasis Camp Waypoint [&BCgKAAA=]
- The Darklands Waypoint [&BKMKAAA=]
This will take roughly 2 hours. I will try to wait at each location for about a minute for stragglers to keep up but I can’t guarantee waiting as we have a full schedule. I will be advertising in the Crystal Oasis LFG at 9:30pm and using those 30 minutes to prepare and answer questions. I will be playing on my Firebrand Luxawna and will have 1-2 Mesmers helping with portals. Our first location will be the Temple of Kormir Waypoint [&BHUKAAA=] and then Killing the Legendary Corrupted Facet
Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"