Idea: Different kinds of Tags for Different Roles

I believe tags should have different types to be a visual identifier for different roles. We already have commander tag of different colors.

But how about a Support tag for support players.

Or a Defender Tag for defensive support.

This would add a new method of organizing the zerg fights

As I've said many times before:

Hover over short description in addition to name.

You see a purple tag and wonder hm what is that and then hover it to see "Snailstick von Blehberry - Scouting hills" and then you hover over another yellow tag and see "Relevant Revenant - Closed [bORK] raid" until finally you see the blue tag which says "Rytlockistoohot - Open need more fb, kicks nonmeta"

@enkidu.5937 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:*You see a purple tag and wonder hm what is thatSo, then you are a casual random, that doesnt use voice chat, otherwise you would've already found out . . . and coms dont like casual randoms that dont use voice chat ;)So what you are saying is that the hardcore elite sit and yell at their screen trying to get a response from the many minor tags obviously not being on voice chat. Right. Somehow that explains alot.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:*You see a purple tag and wonder hm what is thatSo, then you are a casual random, that doesnt use voice chat, otherwise you would've already found out . . . and coms dont like casual randoms that dont use voice chat ;)So what you are saying is that the hardcore elite sit and yell at their screen trying to get a response from the many minor tags obviously not being on voice chat. Right. Somehow that explains alot.

Propably not exactly what I tried to say ;) Its more like some / most organized players just dont care what ppl (and coms) do that are not in (their) voice chat.

-> I like the idea, but fear that it wont be used that often

@enkidu.5937 said:-> I like the idea, but fear that it wont be used that oftenWhether it would be used or not by casuals or hardcore or whatever is really irrelevant. How many commanders do you see use the squad message option where you can write things? Basicly no one. It's still there though, because it's a good feature to have.