Class — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Class

Good afternoon, tell me which classes (specializations) are rare and not popular in pve \ pvp

Comments

• Alatar.7364Alatar.7364 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Norkaine.7519 said:
    Good afternoon, tell me which classes (specializations) are rare and not popular in pve \ pvp

Core Ele, Core Engi.

Most professions dont meet that requirement of being unpopular and rare in both PvE and PvP, they have at least one popular build for either of those, Core Ele and Core Engi is as close as it gets to unpopular and rare in both PvE and PvP.

~ I Aear cân ven na mar

• Delofasht.4231Delofasht.4231 Member ✭✭✭

Most of the professions without the Elite specializations are pretty rare. Last time I saw Core Mesmer was on my own character before upgrading to HoT and PoF, have not seen one since, they are probably an illusion and do not really exist at all.

• thanks, if you choose not from core classes, I like difficult (insanely complex) classes, usually for such classes rarely anyone plays.

• jan.7915jan.7915 Member ✭✭

Core engi, condi

• Sobx.1758Sobx.1758 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 6, 2019

@Norkaine.7519
    You should probably try elementalist with any of its especs.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.