[NA][HoD][PVE][WvW][18+] Heltens Raiders [HERA] is Recruiting new and old players alike!

We are a small casual guild looking for new and old players alike to join our ranks. We are currently focused on growing, helping each other get to 80 and geared, then we will be doing fractals, WvW, and more.

Requirements:

• Must be at least level 10 or higher (this is to get past tutorial, and ensure you have the basics of the game down if you are new)
  • Must be mature. We do not allow, and will not tolerate any drama in our guild or community.
  • Must be at least 18 years of age or older to join.
  • Must be active. We expect all members to be able to get online at least 3 days a week for at least 2 hours per day.

For voice chat, we utilize Discord (Link is available to all members once you have joined us in-game). We are based on the Henge of Denravi server. All new members will be assigned to a mentor or senior member to help you learn the game (if needed) and evaluate if you will be a good fit for the guild.

Helten's Raiders for Guild Wars 2 is part of a much large community, Helten's Raiders™ Gaming Community. For more information, please either contact me directly on discord at FirestormND#8825 or submit an application on our website: https://heltens-raiders.enjin.com

Hey I'm lfg, but I'm on the fence of what I want in one. I like the idea of growing a guild with a small group and learning but also teaching. What are your primary gamemode focuses(pve, wvw, pvp)? Any experiencd players currently enlisted? Active guild player count currently? Thanks man!