give towers a second entrance

it would be really nice to be able to actually go into a tower and defend it. even with two entrances the chances would be 50/50 imo, even if the zerg doesn't officially split. pretty annoying with one entrance to basically be forced to abandon something just because a bunch of ppl are afk pvd'ing. this could be an upgrade but I think its better off being baseline.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:it would be really nice to be able to actually go into a tower and defend it. even with two entrances the chances would be 50/50 imo, even if the zerg doesn't officially split. pretty annoying with one entrance to basically be forced to abandon something just because a bunch of ppl are afk pvd'ing. this could be an upgrade but I think its better off being baseline.

you have mounts.. ezpz

Getting into towers has never been hard, most classes have access to some Invulnerable/porting/blocks etc, plus dodges and evades on skills etc etc. Some towers you can glide into as well, and then you also have warclaw and you STILL can't get into a tower?.....I have bad news for you....

All desert towers already have back doors.North towers in alpine you can glide into.99% of the time you can get in the front through a zerg with a mount.

Now on to a more serious topic...Trapdoor spiders is awesome and maybe make into a tactic in place of chilling fog where 10 of them get released around the tower and drag attackers to insta deaths.Also a stampeding running of the bulls once around the structure tactic would be cool too.Or have five giant eagles from lord of the rings swoop in and drop people off a nearby cliff.Or release the headless horseman who's the lords champion ride out from the gate and attack people until he gets to kill and stomp someone with a pumpkin.Or a tactic that turns the smc lord into a hydra that fits the entire room and you can only fight him from the corridors and stairs.Or a tactic that releases a group of the thieves guild that all have dagger storm at the gates.Or maybe have passive tactics that gives the lord profession elite skills or class mechanic skills like arc divider.Ok had my fun for the day.