Lets start with the obvious:
1) Berserker have lots of traits to support condition damage and have utilities to deal condition damage. Berserker looks like an improvement upon core condition builds;
2) Spellbreaker have no traits to support condition damage and have no utilities to deal condition damage. Spellbreaker doesn't like it is meant to deal condition damage. In fact, even core warrior seems like a better choice for a condition build.
About two weeks ago i returned to play my bow warrior in PVP. I always wanted to play it, but it never was a good build. Many time i tried to create a build (using berserker elite) for condition bow warrior which would be at least decent. But two weeks ago i tried replacing berserker with spellbreaker.....
Here are my findings:
1) Spellbreaker deals more condition damage than berserker, because it have way easier access (and arguably better) bow burst skill;
2) Spellbreaker have better sustain, because it can easier get off Adrenal Health (defense trait) ticking;
3) Spellbreaker have better defense against direct damage and against condition damage (full counter of course);
4) Spellbreaker more pressure, because it can peel away defensive boons.
So, what's the point of berserker? It have traits for condition damage, it have utilities for condition damage, but it is still outdone by spellbreaker who have none of those.
Why would anyone play Condition Berserker (one of its intended builds), if people can simply play Condition Spellbreaker (who isn't even supposed to be played as condition spec) and perform way better? Why does berserker even exists at this point?