Holosmith cheese destroyed the event.

Sprymazi.6472

I'm surprised I have not seen any threads about this. The current core swap event sneaked in a big stinker that I think everyone that played the event has noticed.There is a bug where holosmith's mini potions have no cooldown, if you have it, you cannot be killed pretty much.

This IMO ruined everything, holosmith's are absolutely unkillable with this bug and it's not fun seeing 4-5 holos running around killing everything that is not enemy holos. Please fix.

Hehe, no threads. Yeah, no threads at all, everyone mentioning this bug/exploit got warned/banned (myself included).

Lets just sit in a circle, sip some tea and enjoy censorship. In a few days event is going to be over and Im pretty sure that we won't see any respond from ANet side saying:"we are aware of this problem (...)""we need some more time to deal with this problem (...)"or simply "Im sorry we completly kitted up coding this event (...)"

No. Nothing happend, everything is ok, nothing to see here, go home.What makes me sick is that to find this "exploit" you dont have to do multiple actions in order to break code of the game. No, every PvP player will find this out during first few minutes of gameplay. Which means they haven't tested it out at all before releasing. In a company like ANet there should be at least one guy that before releasing kitties should make some coffee, sit in a chair, use gw2beta.exe and think "What a player could do that would end up in breaking game and providing exploits". Then spend 15 minutes (!) and if nothing was found, leave it alone.

But, who cares right ¯_(ツ)_/¯ ?

@"Widmo.3186" said:Hehe, no threads. Yeah, no threads at all, everyone mentioning this bug/exploit got warned/banned (myself included).

Lets just sit in a circle, sip some tea and enjoy censorship. In a few days event is going to be over and Im pretty sure that we won't see any respond from ANet side saying:"we are aware of this problem (...)""we need some more time to deal with this problem (...)"or simply "Im sorry we completly kitted up coding this event (...)"

No. Nothing happend, everything is ok, nothing to see here, go home.What makes me sick is that to find this "exploit" you dont have to do multiple actions in order to break code of the game. No, every PvP player will find this out during first few minutes of gameplay. Which means they haven't tested it out at all before releasing. In a company like ANet there should be at least one guy that before releasing kitties should make some coffee, sit in a chair, use gw2beta.exe and think "What a player could do that would end up in breaking game and providing exploits". Then spend 15 minutes (!) and if nothing was found, leave it alone.

But, who cares right ¯_(ツ)_/¯ ?

Have someone to look over events or changes? Are you CRAZY?!

Do you not remember the reset where YB got 4 links and the other servers none? Do you remember anet locking and warning players posting about it because "matchup threads are not allowed". Then someone realized they were not matchup threads and the in game links didn't match what they should have been, but anets response was "better luck next week, we are going on vacation". Even though YB had 150+ deep queues on each map?

Maybe, maybe not, as most posts were deleted, and I got a forum ban over pointing it out and how poor their response was to it. It's the same thing here, delete anything about it and just pretend it's all fine.

There were threads.

There were comments.

Both were removed, edited or reason of bans or warnings.

And meanwhile, the event keeps being a mess... actual links won't help at all to get any significant data that helps to anything... 'cos clearly "someone" doesn't know what been happening in WvW and PvP since years ago.

@"Cambeleg.7632" said:There were threads.

There were comments.

Both were removed, edited or reason of bans or warnings.

And meanwhile, the event keeps being a mess... actual links won't help at all to get any significant data that helps to anything... 'cos clearly "someone" doesn't know what been happening in WvW and PvP since years ago.

I must agree with you

Just experienced the closest thing i've been to a chicken dance in a long while. We we're literally 20... (20!!!) people chasing one solo holosmith from our keep in EBG to stonemist, we were not far away either, 20 ppl sticking on him like glue, and we couldn't kill him. It's so broken it's sad.