Your favourite story Character - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Your favourite story Character

13>

Comments

• @Ayakaru.6583 said:
    you make it sound like there are people who don't favor Tybalt.

Correct.
    If you want to discuss that, you can find other threads that have already or start a new one.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Klipso.8653Klipso.8653 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Rytlock Brimstone

@coso.9173 said:
    Canach, he's the ultimate sass master.

Hes usually ok, but that last episode he sounded more irritating than sarcastic.

Maybe they recorded his lines before a story change? But it was different than normal.

-Balwarc [ICoa]

• Naxos.2503Naxos.2503 Member ✭✭✭
    Rytlock Brimstone

I instinctively went Rytlock, but should have looked at the Bottom of the list for Canach Dx.

To be fair, cant I like em both ? The snark is so delicious, I dont even need butter !

• MidnightX.6294MidnightX.6294 Member ✭✭✭
    Caithe

Faolain.. oh wait... rip.

Nothing to see here - move along.

• Neural.1824Neural.1824 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Kasmeer Meade

@Shirlias.8104 said:
    between em who are currently alive

Ouch. :(

That scene with the vinetooth hurt bad. Allergies and onion cutting ninjas hit hard that night.

Soul-binding needs to be allowed to die gracefully. It has expired. It is long past it's time to become a footnote in the history of gaming.

• narcx.3570narcx.3570 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Canach

Going into a story you can always count on one thing--the eye-rolling, CW-style emotional "drama" will not be coming from Canach. He will be there tho, and he'll be sneaking drinks behind your back while you listen to somebody have an emotional breakdown about something you vaguely care about.

• I don't really get into the whole story thing in most games.. But having recently played my first ever run through. It was fairly awesome when Rytlock came back - He's gone from Zero to Hero - Getting killed was the best thing that ever happened to him -

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Rytlock Brimstone

Have you noticed how soft Rytlock's fur is?

But also Canach.....
    JUST BLOW THE kitten GATE, CANACH!!

Finally I'm okay with Taimi.
    But prefer Gorrik and Blish.

• Chasind.3128Chasind.3128 Member ✭✭✭
    Zojja

For me, it's Zojja & my 2nd favorite would be Caithe.
    Zojja has been MIA because they can't get Felicia Day back as her voice actress I feel like. I could be entirely wrong. I much prefer the vanilla cast over the new ones. Taimi is over-rated, Braham is a poorly written/ conflicted dumb character & Rox is like GoT's Ghost. Cool when you see her, but due to budget constraints she's only in about 20% of the story it feels like. Canach is the comic relief that everyone seems to like.

• Calvsie.3675Calvsie.3675 Member ✭✭✭
    Rytlock Brimstone

Garm, but you choose to ignore him... so Rytlock I guess? Marjory and kasmeer as a couple are amazing, but as individuals they kind of fall flat.

“You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.”
    ― Neil Gaiman, Anansi Boys

• Canach

Surprised Taimi is so highly favoured, I'd love to see her die. Horribly. Feet first.

Canach is the obvious choice though, he actually has some wit and isn't just another diversity check box ticked >.>

I also rather like Caithe - she's rather unpredictable and also seems to have a genuine motive and reason for existing.

• Gorrik and Blish

• Caithe

I love Caithe's Story line the best so far

• Samnang.1879Samnang.1879 Member ✭✭✭✭

Faolain. I love her fight for personal freedom and not conforming to the system. But of course, Anet vilified her, turned her into a grotesque monster and killed her.
    I wish she can come back to life like the commander.

Anet: give us in-game customizable human NPC companion please
    Please, no more balance changes, or at least reset our gears so we don't have to waste gold changing gears every time.
    Please have option to not receive bloodstone dusts, empyreal fragments, dragonite etc

• Calvsie.3675Calvsie.3675 Member ✭✭✭
    Rytlock Brimstone

@Samnang.1879 said:
    Faolain. I love her fight for personal freedom and not conforming to the system. But of course, Anet vilified her, turned her into a grotesque monster and killed her.

Based on that I'm almost surprised you didn't bring up Scarlet Briar. I do love Faolain, especially her voice actress.

“You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.”
    ― Neil Gaiman, Anansi Boys

• Samnang.1879Samnang.1879 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Calvsie.3675 said:

@Samnang.1879 said:

Based on that I'm almost surprised you didn't bring up Scarlet Briar. I do love Faolain, especially her voice actress.

I don't know much about Scarlet except that she was an evil mad scientist or something.

Anet: give us in-game customizable human NPC companion please
    Please, no more balance changes, or at least reset our gears so we don't have to waste gold changing gears every time.
    Please have option to not receive bloodstone dusts, empyreal fragments, dragonite etc

• Abraxxus.8971Abraxxus.8971 Member ✭✭✭
    Canach

My fave character isn't on the list, but you can see her portrait to the left.
    Choosing from the list, I would have to go with Canach.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.