4 Man Vale Guardian. Our first kill — Guild Wars 2 Forums

4 Man Vale Guardian. Our first kill

I know it is not a perfect kill. We are far away from being pro players, but it's our first kill, so we are proud of it :)
Also I believe it will motivate other raiders to improve. Because if we were able to do it. Then everyone is. Just do it :D

Comments

• Myriada.7580Myriada.7580 Member ✭✭

Thanks for sharing! It's impressive the amount of work and patience you guys have put into this kill :D

• Well done, @Xar.1387

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Talindra.4958Talindra.4958 Member ✭✭✭✭

You mean first low (4) men kill or first VG kill?
    Anyway gratz :)

Death is Energy [DIE] in EU
    Envoy's Herald, EAoA, CoZ, VitV, DD, SS, The Eternal, LNHB, Champion Magus, Champion Phantom, Wondrous Achiever etc.

• Metasynaptic.1093Metasynaptic.1093 Member ✭✭✭

He has been solo'ed, but if you are considering it, pack a lunch and get one of those gaming toilets.

• tim.4596tim.4596 Member ✭✭✭

Good job

I see you went for a more sustainable strat rather than trying to kill it before the end of the timer :)
    I guess that works too

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.