[SUGGESTION] Missing Mist Weapons

Turkeyspit.3965

• 2 weeks later...

@"nosleepdemon.1368" said:Weren't the models lost or something?

The three such models seend during the HoT BETA tests have been restored to the live game (or recreated; unclear which). We haven't seen any others, as far as I can determine.

https://redd.it/4fjrxt

What happened to revenant beta weapon skins? Any plans to release them?@Mike Zadorojny.7058 wrote on reddit, in April
I posted in a separate thread asking about this question, but those of us here at the AMA do not know where they went! I am currently on the case though. Will let you know what I discover.Ok, so it looks like those weapon skins were originally created to be paired up with some of the armors for skill videos and the Beta experience. Then they apparently got lost in the mists between teams and never got hooked up, or were hooked up incorrectly so players never saw them again... Or at least until my team gets their hands on them!

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"nosleepdemon.1368" said:Weren't the models lost or something?

The three such models seend during the HoT BETA tests have been restored to the live game (or recreated; unclear which). We didn't seen any others, as far as I can determine.

What happened to revenant beta weapon skins? Any plans to release them?@Mike Zadorojny.7058 wrote on reddit, in April
I posted in a separate thread asking about this question, but those of us here at the AMA do not know where they went! I am currently on the case though. Will let you know what I discover.Ok, so it looks like those weapon skins were originally created to be paired up with some of the armors for skill videos and the Beta experience. Then they apparently got lost in the mists between teams and never got hooked up, or were hooked up incorrectly so players never saw them again... Or at least until my team gets their hands on them!

Thanks for clearing that up.