Antitoxin Fire Sw/D + Staff // Weaver Montage #22 // WvW + Roaming // Cat Wars 2

solemn.9670

Hi it's me again o/I've made a lot of straightforward "my way or the highway" posts in this sub-forum in the past 2 months so hopefully I haven't made many enemies . . . but truthfully, I'm getting sick of the victim mentality when it comes to Weaver! Weaver is still amazing -- most of the time, anyway ... it could use a buff or two I guess. Kind of :lol: for the roles it fulfills, it fulfills them well.

Anyway I hope anyone who views finds it entertaining in some way or another. Ty for those who have continually supported me making these posts here! Posting this for you, mostly, lol

Builds:

Glassy Staff:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQFAWnMMAdOgtMA+4C8RglBAToSWBOB3t6YdtOIAMAaAA-jFSBQBZUZwCeQAXZ/RpHAugAJUlA8ojwMKBpk6OBAQAu5NDA38m38m38mddbezbezbezbezbezSBIoyI-w

Fire Antitoxin Sw/D:http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAsYncMAFNgF5C+4CM5iFBAr4N0GSD3v6a9tOIAMBeAA-j1hAABop8zU1fgUJ45PAAAOBAZv/wi6JCAgA4m38m38m3srbzbezbezbezbezbWKgtWGB-w

Playlist:

I really like Fire Weaver, the problem lies vs Holo - never ending duel, Spellbreaker - good luck and Sw/D thief which can easily steal your 25 Might stacks and punish you for it - whether you die or not; you never get to actually make use of Fire Weaver vs good thieves, neither do they, just a ResidentSleeper fight

Would love to know how Dagger treats you though vs range bursts when compared to Focus, or in outnumbered.

Regarding Staff Weaver clips; it's been over a month since I last played Staff and about 2 weeks since I played the game, so it made me want to come back and hop on to see the big damage.

Great work nonetheless, keep it up!

Aaaaaand... thanks for the different music choice, death metal is not always a welcoming sight, metal is good though xd

@Auburner.6945 said:Aaaaaand... thanks for the different music choice, death metal is not always a welcoming sight, metal is good though xdLMAO you're welcome. trying to diversify the music a little more lol

@Auburner.6945 said:I really like Fire Weaver, the problem lies vs Holo - never ending duel, Spellbreaker - good luck and Sw/D thief which can easily steal your 25 Might stacks and punish you for it - whether you die or not; you never get to actually make use of Fire Weaver vs good thieves, neither do they, just a ResidentSleeper fight

Would love to know how Dagger treats you though vs range bursts when compared to Focus, or in outnumbered.

Regarding Staff Weaver clips; it's been over a month since I last played Staff and about 2 weeks since I played the game, so it made me want to come back and hop on to see the big damage.

Great work nonetheless, keep it up!

So, with dagger I use air 4/5 for mobility&kiting/evade, and water 4/5 is crucial to my sustain rotation since it heals for so much and is on a relatively low CD. I know I'm missing out on invuln, projectile hate, a ranged daze/chill etc .. but ... for a sword build I just tend to not really need it, considering how many evades I already have, plus dagger fire 5 hits like a truck and fire 4 works great with my build being centered around burning.

Holo - yeah, but I looove that first fight in this video, we were both on the edge of disaster multiple times. As for spellbreaker, it just depends how smart they are - the less clever ones go down pretty easily, even the "slightly higher than less clever" ones, the real trouble comes when I meet one that is planning and plotting every move they make and know weaver mechanics well. Even then, I've done it before - but lost plenty times as well, so... I'll take that good luck ty :cry:

Thieves ... well I don't meet good ones often enough to say, lol, and having 25 might stacks stolen sounds like a recipe for disaster, but the average thief I come across is relatively easy. Wait for them to stealth attack, stunbreak, drop some aoes/local pressure, wait for them to stealth, they run away, so use shadowstep/mobility, they run away again, use more mobility, repeat step 1/2 and CC. The trouble comes with getting in hits when they are kiting, as they tend to be fast little buggers, but as long as I can land hits they go down.

Thanks for the thought provoking comment once again o/ happy zerg bursting